1988 Vista 43 Motor Yacht
Kathleen is a very clean and well maintained Vista 43 Motor Yacht, offering lots of live-ability and would make a great live aboard and a very comfortable boat for extended cruising. Included in the sale is a 2004 Caribe tender with a 6hp Yamaha outboard. She is turn key ready for her next owners enjoyment! Price reduced.
She qualifies for a 50% slip and storage discount at an upscale Rhode Island marina and remember R.I. does not have a sales or use tax on vessels berthed in the state.
Model43 Motor Yacht
LocationWarwick, RI, US
Boat TypeMotor Yacht
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length43 ft - 13.11 meter
LOA:43 ft - 13.11 meter
Beam:15 ft 5 in - 4.7 meter
Draft - max:-
LOA: 43 feet Beam: 15 feet Displacement: 32000 pound Cruising Speed: 12 knots Max Speed: 18 knots
Fuel: 456 gallon Water: 200 gallon
Accommodations & Layout (going aft)
Transmission: Direct Drive
Power: 375.0 HP
Transmission: Direct Drive
Power: 375.0 HP
Up top, the bridge features, in addition to helm station, a custom fiberglass enclosure and hardtop with sliding glass windows, teak & holly sole with carpeting throughout, two settees with white vinyl cushions, drop leaf table, teak grab rails. As well, there is an enclosed cabinet with drawers for charts & navigation supplies and a second enclosed cabinet containing an auxiliary electrical panel with individual circuit breakers for each electronic component.
The aft deck is down 4 steps from the bridge, featuring a custom fiberglass enclosure and hardtop, sliding glass windows, wing doors port and starboard to side decks, and an aft door leading to swim platform and boarding ladder. There is teak paneling throughout with glass & teak double doors leading to salon. Again, the sole is teak & holly with carpeting. Other features include wet bar, icemaker, large sofa, two chairs and extensive teak cabinetry.
The salon is accessed down 4 steps from the aft deck as well as from an exterior entrance amidships on the starboard side. It has a teak and holly sole and is also is fully carpeted. There are sliding glass windows with Venetian blinds. Four large floor panels allow complete engine access. To port is an L-shaped sofa and entertainment center with 20" TV, VCR, stereo, cassette and CD players. To starboard is a custom desk and counter combination, swivel chair, main electrical panel and bookcase. Valance lighting port and starboard plus 2 110 volt reading lamps.
Forward of the salon and down 4 steps is the galley and dinette which are finished in teak parquet flooring. The galley is to starboard and was custom-built oversized to allow for more counter and cabinet space. The cabinets are faced in washable white linen-finish vinyl. There is a large stainless steel sink, 3-burner electric stove, range hood, full size AC/DC refrigerator (new 2001) with separate freezer and a combination microwave/convection oven (new 2006). The dinette is to port and has a large U-shaped settee and table. The table is leafed for extra dining and drops to convert to a double berth. Outboard in the dinette are custom teak cabinets and stowage.
Forward of the dinette area to port is a head compartment with electric toilet, vanity, opening hatch and tiled floor with shower drain. The forward cabin features upper and lower berths to port with bureau drawers, large built-in desk surface for office or computer activity and hanging locker to starboard. There are fitted sheets and custom spreads with pillow shams for both berths, an opening hatch and two opening ports. Desk is wired for phone, TV and cable broadband.
The aft cabin is 4 steps down from the salon and features a centerline queen bed with fitted sheets and custom spread with pillow shams. Port and starboard nightstands and marble lamps. Outboard on each side of the cabin are numerous teak cabinets and drawers for extensive storage. A custom designed cabinet encloses a second TV set. Flooring is teak & holly covered with carpeting (new 2005). An en suite enclosed head features a vanity, electric toilet and separate stand-up stall shower with teak grate. A closet amidships also provides access to a walk-in engine room.
Entire vessel is paneled with rich teak. All cabins feature custom curtains. There are stereo speakers in all cabins as well as on the bridge and aft deck.
The galley area was custom built and oversized to allow for more cabinet and drawer space.
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 3- Burner Electric Stove
- Large Stainless Steel Sink
- Range Hood
- Full Size AC/DC Refrigerator with Freezer- New 2001
- Microwave/Convection Oven- New 2006
- Ample Counter, Cabinet and Drawer Space
Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon Color Radar/Chartplotter w/ WAAS GPS ('02)
- Icom Ml00 VHF
- Northstar 800X Loran
- Additional GPS - Magellan
- Cybernet CB Radio
- Plastimo Compass on Bridge
- Datamarine International Offshore Depthsounder
- Benmar Autopilot
- Intercom Communication Between Bridge, Salon, Aft Stateroom and Engine Room
- 110/12V Electrical System
- 3 Batteries (2-8D - Engines, 1-4D Generator)- New 2008
- Battery Vapor Proof Selector Switches
- Circuit Breaker Panel
- Large 70 amp Newmar Smart Battery Charger- New 2004
- Navigation & Running Lights
- 360-Degree Anchor Light
- Shoreside TV/Telephone Connection & Cables
- SHORE POWER SYSTEM
- 120 & 240 Volt 50 Amp Shore Power w/ Dockside Power Cable
- Circuit Breaker Panel
- 12.5 KW Onan Generator w/ Soundshield - Under 200 Hours
Deck & Hull
Hull is hand laid-up fiberglass and cored construction. Deck is one piece molded fiberglass Divinycell cored construction with white nonskid. Bottom has been epoxy barrier coated and painted with Micron Extra ablative paint. Stainless steel and teak varnished hand rails with port and starboard boarding gates amidships. Bowsprit and pulpit. Custom stainless steel fender holders for four large fenders. Custom fiberglass weatherboards port and starboard. Teak swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder and swim ladder.
- Midship Mooring & Springline Cleats
- Windshield Covers
- Fresh Water Deck Washdown
- 4 Large Fenders w/ Cloth Covers
- 45 Ib. Stainless Steel Plow Anchor
- 200 Feet 5/16" HT Chain
- Remote Controlled Maxwell Anchor Windlass
Twin 375hp Turbocharged Caterpiller Diesels - Fresh Water Cooled - Only 700 Hours.
- Large Raw Water Intake Strainers
- Built In Oil Change System
- 4 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- 1 Manual Bilge Pump
- Stainless 2 1/4" Shafts w/ 4 Blade Props
- Morse Engine Controls
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Racor Fuel Filters - Engines and Generator
- Additional "Service" Engine Control Panel In Engine Room
- Bennett Trim Tabs w/ Indicator ('00)
- Rudder Indicator
- Windshield Wipers At Bridge
- Air Horns
- Tank Tender Fuel & Water Gauge
- Washer / Dryer
- 12 Gal Raritan Hot Water Heater- New 1998
- Holding Tank with Deck-Pumpout & Macerator Pump
- Y-valves on Both Heads
- Separate Sumps for Both Head Showers
- 4 Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners - Servicing All Cabins and Enclosed Aftdeck and Bridge
- PDFs, Horn, Bell, Fire Extinguishers & Flares
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.