1998 Catalina 250
Yacht price :
Newly Listed and ready for the season.
A wonderfully simple boat, with no below waterline openings. Easy to sail and even easier to maintain.
Ready to launch this season.
- PORTSMOUTH, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Joie de Vivre
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Catalina Yachts Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 25 ft - 7.62 meter
- 8 ft 6 in - 2.59 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 5 in - 1.04 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 4200 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 10 (Individual), 10 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 6 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 12 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Manufacturer Provided Description
The New Catalina 250 winged keel version incorporates the best features of a trailerable boat with Catalina's renowned comfortable interior and big-boat cockpit. Quality hardware and finish are some of the features that make the 250 the leader in her class. Once underway, the gentle motion and sure-footed tracking give the impression of a much larger vessel.
The accommodations provide everything you expect in a small but proper yacht. Seating is comfortable around a table for four with plenty of lounging space on the big U-shaped settee. An enclosed head with vanity, sink and hanging locker are a welcome luxury when cruising. The galley features an efficient butane stove, deep sink, and handy drawers. The removable cooler and fresh water tank make preparing for a weekend aboard a snap.
Inspect the 250 carefully and discover the value designed and built in, which promises years of family sailing pleasure and a superior resale value when it's time for your next Catalina.Equipment List
- Catalina 250 Specifications - Standard Equipment -
- Headsail roller furling system - 110% roller furling jib, North Sails 2015.
- Dacron mainsail with battens, two sets of reef points -
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom, with Internal halyards all led aft to the cockpit.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Genoa tracks and blocks on adjustable cars.
- Two primary Lewmar winches.
- Two small cockpit compartments for gloves etc.
- Two cockpit lockers, for fuel/propane storage, fenders etc.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Opening forward hatch.
- Manual bilge pump with through deck handle.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit.
- Stainless steel stern pulpit.
- Lifelines with stanchions -
- Mooring cleats.
- Anchor locker.
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Navigation lights, including anchor light.
- Double berths forward and aft.
- Teak interior trim.
- Fabric covered cushions in cabin.
- Lifting companion way hatch for added headroom.
- Galley sink with fresh water manual pump.
- Propane Stove, with cockpit storage for bottle.
- Fresh water tank.
- Large removable ice chest.
- Opening portlights.
- Private enclosed head compartment.
- Portable self-contained toilet.
- Sink and vanity
- 12 volt D.C. electrical system with control panel and battery.
- Cabin lights, navigation lights and Raymarine, wind direction and Depth sounder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.