2007 Hinckley Talaria 40
""SEABREEZE" (name reserved) is a stunning example of the Talaria 40. She boasts optional 480-hp engines and teak cockpit/pilothouse sole. This original owner yacht is enrolled in Hinckley's Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage. At this high level of care, Hinckley is offering a "CPO" Warranty.
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Boat TypeJet Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length40 ft - 12.19 meter
LOA:40 ft 1 in - 12.22 meter
Beam:12 ft 5 in - 3.79 meter
Draft - max:2 ft 2 in - 0.66 meter
Model:LY3 ETP diesel engines
Cruise Speed:35 MPH
Horsepower:480 (Individual), 960 (combined)
Max Speed:40 MPH
Fuel Tank:340 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:80 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:35 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"SEABREEZE" (name reserved) is a stunning example of the Talaria 40. She is one of only a few that received the upgraded Yanmar 480 horsepower engine package (which gives her exhilarating speed and performance). She also has optional cherry topped countertops and a beautiful white fiberglass bead board headliner in the pilothouse in lieu of the standard foam/vinyl headliner.
"Seabreeze" has been maintained by her original owner to the upmost standards by Hinckley Yacht Services in Portsmouth, Rhode Island during the winter months and lives at the Hinckley Yard during the summer months as well. She is enrolled in the HinckleyWinter JetBoat Package (including heated indoor storage). With this high level of care, Hinckley is offering a "CPO" Warranty on this incredible example.
Available for the first time, "Seabreeze" will be sure to turn heads in every port of call. Please scroll through the below specifications to see how special she truly is.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream Gelcoat for decks and single Light Cream bootstripe
- Black Bottom Paint
Hinckley DualGuard® composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinyl-ester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Molded-in nonskid on deck.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker - Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom.
- Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch.
- Swim Platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top-painted in Varnished Teak style.
- (5) Low profile Lewmar opening aluminum hatches.
- All Lewmar opening hatches have Ocean Air Skyscreen screen/blind systems
- Four (4) elliptical ports.
- Stainless steel bow rail with integral burgee socket
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two spring-line pull up cleats on port and two on stb side
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders and fender lines have Wichard clips
- Varnished Teak cockpit coaming cap
- Teak cockpit sole
- Deck shower with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door
- Center deck hatch with two line racks (forward and aft)- provide storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Rod holders - installed port and starboard on side decks. - can serve several functions as shore power cord holder, grill holder and rod holders.
Ample seating in cockpit consists of:
Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes
Forward facing seating is provided at the aft end of the cockpit, including varnished banding around edge of seat base, with varnished teak legs. All exterior cushions (cockpit and pilothouse) are covered in Sunbrella Navy Blue with piping in Natural
Items under side decks:
- Glendinning 50-amp shore cord outlet with switch
- Stamoid covers for all seating
- Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to transom.
- Hinckley "wood package" consists of varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash.
- Teak pilothouse sole
L-Settees aft port and starboard for seating:
- Cushions are covered in Sunbrella Navy Blue with piping in Natural
- Storage is provided in bases of settees
- Varnished Teak Table
- (5) Additional cupholder
- (5) Five clear pilothouse window
- Three fixed front windows
- Two side windows slide open for improved ventilation
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
Overhead in pilothouse:
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreens-blinds/bug screens
- Overhead white fiberglass Beadboard with varnished teak battens for appearance.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Teak locking companionway door with tri-fold removable hatch
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Stamoid drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to storage, and refrigerator under helm seat.
- 1-pair of MB Quartz speakers, with volume adjustment
The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Stidd helm and passenger seats finished in Ivory UltraLeather, seat bases in Chrome.
- The helm seat is electrically adjustable forward and aft.
- The Stidd passenger seat is adjustable forward and aft as well as up and down.
Forward-Companion side (port):
- Varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail outboard
- Varnished teak dash with fiddle forward
- AC/DC electrical panel is below
- Air conditioning vent
- (2) cup-holders
HELM STATION (Starboard)
The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick®" - which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- Two digital engine displays.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot control unit.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad
Companionway Entry: Teak companionway steps from the pilothouse, on center to the accommodations below.
- The lower step is top-opening for stowage.
- The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half.
- The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood
- All cabin locker doors are louvered with radius corners on the frames
- White fiberglass Beadboard overhead with cherry battens
- The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Skyscreen-blinds/bug screens.
- (4) Ports below (including head and galley).
- Interior overhead lights and step lights.
- Marineair reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
Entertainment system includes:
- Alpine DVA-9860 Tuner with IR Remote. 1-pair of MB Quartz speakers, with volume adjustment.
The Galley is immediately starboard, with custom satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork countertop.
- Polished deep stainless double bowl steel sink
- Microwave oven (new) - is mounted in forward galley locker
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop
- Slide out waste basket on pull out behind fore/aft galley door
- Storage outboard and above the galley countertop
- Three drawers as well as a cherry-faced locker.
More Galley features:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- 12-volt light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch
- Step light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with SkyScreen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid cherry door. The head is finished in molded white gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Custom varnished Cherry countertop has a sink with single-lever Grohe faucet
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Shower area has a Grohe showerhead. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower area with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area
- Custom cherry-framed mirror on back of head door
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights
- Opening port with screen
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Skyscreen blind/bug screen system
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank
- Stainless steel towel bar and robe hooks
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker under the vanity
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berthis formed with the V-berth insert with cushion
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Navy Blue and piping in Natural
- Also, sleeps two on converted portside Pilothouse settee area
- Custom TV enclosure on forward bulkhead that flips up to expose 20" LCD monitor as well as provides access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- V-Berth Speakers finished with cherry rings and cloth inserts.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead port and starboard.
- Flush lockers outboard and above V-berth
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker.
To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Dual Raymarine E120 chartplotters with Radar overlay and Raymarine SR100 Sirius satellite weather receiver, and interface for Yanmar system
- Digital Antenna 38db gain, dual band wireless, cell antenna and amplifier/repeater at helm
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot - with rate sensor interfaced to GPS
- Networked Radar/GPS/Fishfinders with open array Radar and DSM depth finder
- Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna is painted to match deck color
- 4-Kw open array radar dome
- DSM 300 digital depth finder module
- Standard Horizon PS2000 VHF with RAM mic
- Alpine DVA-9860 Tuner with IR Remote.
- 2-pair of MB Quartz speakers, each with volume adjustment.- 1 pair pilothouse, 1 pair cabin below.
12/24-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31 starting battery for each main engine and includes generator.
- (2) 12-volt DF-4D 210-amp/hr Service batteries for a total of 420 amps
- Vanner battery equalizer - to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- 80-amp alternators on engines charge the start and house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting.
110/240-volt 50-amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50-amp shore power cord
- Glendenning shore cord reel system.
- Mastervolt 3.0 50-amp 24-volt power inverter/battery charger for house batteries
- Charles 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets in engine room, galley and head
Onan 13.5-Kw generator with sound shield. (61-hrs April 2019).
- 35-amp alternator on generator.
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel, alongside the inverter panel, water tank gauge and the DVD player.
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
- Twin (2) Yanmar LY3 ETP 480-HP electrically controlled engines. Digital engine display mounted inside locker below starboard side shelf shows critical engine data including real-time engine data, including engine speed, trip duration, battery voltage, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, plus boost and oil pressures. Multiple alarms for engine malfunctions
- Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drives
- ZF transmission
- Side Power 24-volt 7" reversible bow thruster.
- Yanmar electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley "JetStick® Gen2" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm.
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks.
- Algae-X 500 fuel treatment systems for engines and generator.
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system.
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- Freshwater deckwash with spigot in anchor locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Fireboy - Xintex automatic fire system for engines and generator with automatic engine shutdown.
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump - (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks.
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater - engine or electrically heated.
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge.
- Marineair 16,000 and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle marine air conditioners with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Varnished teak burgee staff
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Boat hook, mounted under side deck.
- (3) Fenders
- Handheld flare kit
- ACR remote spotlight mounted on pilothouse top -painted to match deck
- Kahlenberg air horn on pilothouse top with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir VR1250 24-volt DC electric windlass with polished stainless steel 22# anchor + custom amount of 125' stainless steel chain + 200' x 5/8" anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.