2013 Hinckley Talaria 29C
"GOLDEN GIRL" (name reserved)is a 2013 Hinckley Talaria 29 Center Console with an optional Volvo 435 common rail diesel and beautiful teak decks.
This well optioned example has always been under Hinckley care. She is enrolled in Hinckley's Winter JetBoat Program including heated indoor storage. At this high level of care, she has the Hinckley "CPO" Warranty. This Hinckley is priced to sell.
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Vessel NameGOLDEN GIRL
Boat TypeJet Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length29 ft - 8.84 meter
LOA:29 ft 2 in - 8.89 meter
Beam:9 ft 1 in - 2.77 meter
Draft - max:1 ft 9 in - 0.53 meter
Model:D6 common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:35 MPH
Horsepower:435 (Individual), 435 (combined)
Max Speed:41 MPH
Fuel Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:10 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"GOLDEN GIRL" (name reserved) is an incredible "like new" Talaria 29 Center Console. This example has an upgraded Volvo Common Rail 435hp engine (with low hours), beautiful teak decks and stunning Stars and Stripes Blue hull paint. Radar, GPS, electric hi/low table, "JetStick II", Hinckley OnWatch (monitor boat from smart phone) and numerous other options. Please review the below specs to see how special this Hinckley really is.
Golden Girl is a well maintained, striking Stars & Stripes Blue Center Console jetboat with many custom touches added.
- Fiberglass T-top with curtains
- Forward Dodger - Ivory stamoid dodger folds down and has Eisenglass windows - one forward-opening. A removable drop curtain on the aft end has Eisenglass windows and center zipper.
- Forward varnished teak electric hi-lo table, with split filler cushion converts to sun lounge.
- Hinckley JetStick® II
- Vacuflush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Custom 12-volt refrigerated, insulated cooler and a fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water are built-in to the engine box top
- Custom T-top mounted halogen aft deck light
- Custom transom water-ski towing hook
- Optional fishing rod storage
HULL and DECK
Stars and Stripes Blue Awlgrip topsides
Single Cream boot stripe
Green bottom paint
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin with balsa core below the waterline, and a carbon fiber inner skin, laminated using SCRIMP® system. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, laminated using SCRIMP® process. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Anchor locker - Molded-in self-draining foredeck locker with hinged hatch - holds electric windlass package with custom folding anchor roller.
Fiberglass T-top - with aluminum frame painted to match deck, and remote antennas + radome, horn, halogen decklight with console switch,.
Ski/tow eye transom mounted
Removable anchor light pole on transom
SWIM PLATFORM - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inserts, stainless steel brackets and half-round rub rail.
Custom transom vertical handrail offers additional assistance
Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder, stores under swim platform.
- Cockpit coamings with varnished teak caps
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Two fender padeyes - port and stbd side deck with toe rail stainless steel half-round at padeye
- Stern flush socket for staff
- Flush socket for bow burgee
- Optional fishing rod storage -SS fishing rod holders on port & stbd side decks with 2 rod racks under each gunwale for 4 rods.
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
- Dodger - with forward opening window offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements with an aft drop curtain as well.
- All exterior cushions are covered in Sunbrella, Bristol Air Blue 56057-0000 with Rib Natural 7704-0000 piping
Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5).
- Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating
- Covered and protected by dodger and curtain.
A varnished teak electric hi/lo pedestal table with cushion converts forward seating area into a sun lounge.
Switch for hi-lo table is installed on center console dash
Custom hinged fill cushion for table in forward seating area
Ivory Stamoid table cover
CENTER STEERING CONSOLE:
- Console has a molded 3-sided plexi-glass venturi-style windshield.
- Removable Strataglass front and side panels for T-Top frame
- Forward end of the console has cushioned seating for two, with bottom and back cushions
- Insulated cooler/locker is located under the console forward seating..
Accessed by a lockable door on the side of the steering console.
- Vacu-flush® head
- Opening port provides ventilation to the head area
- Engine hour meter
- Main breaker panel
- Overhead 12-volt dome light
HELM Station features:
- Varnished teak dash
- 14" Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® II with Heading Hold - integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and Volvo single-lever clutch/throttle control
- Trim tab controls and gauges
- Stereo remote control
- Jet steering angle indicator and voltmeter
- Ritchie compass
- Windlass control
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet with weatherproof cover
Double helm-seat has a varnished teak-slatted back with a thick roll cushion for the helm seat.
- Seat flips up to form leaning post
- Stainless steel footrest
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine e127 hybrid color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, with Raymarine RS130 antenna - GPS and 4-kw 18" digital radome, painted to match rooftop
- Autopilot: Raymarine p70 Push button control head with SPX10 corepack interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine i70 instrument repeater with depth
- Raymarine Clear Pulse digital sonar for chartplotter
- Sirius Satellite Weather for Raymarine e-Series
- Standard Horizon GX1600 VHF radio
- T29C Navionics mSD906P+ US SE & Bahamas charts
- Ritchie compass
- Hinckley OnWatch shipboard monitoring system allows boat to be monitored (location, batteries, engine, etc.) from a smartphone.
- Sirius Satellite radio for Clarion Stereo
- Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
Double helm seat mounted forward.
Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions.
Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top.
Custom 12v refrigeration in insulated cooler - accessed through varnished teak top.
Electric-lift for engine box - with switch on console
AFT COCKPIT AREA:
- Aft settee faces forward with cushioned seating for three and two storage lockers under.
- Freshwater shower - aft in starboard corner of the cockpit.
- Direct drainage scuppers with stainless steel scupper grates.
- 12-Volt Halogen deck light mounted on aft end of T-Top - with switch at console
- (4) fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks
- (2) Rupp rod racks port and starboard under gunwales hold two rods each.
Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system includes:
Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA battery.
House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery.
Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house with parallel capability for emergency start.
80-amp engine alternator.
12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
12-volt "cigarette style" outlet at helm.
Xantrex True Charge battery charger
- Volvo D-6 electronic common rail 435-HP diesel
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220PL transmission
- 12-volt DC 5" reversible bow thruster
- Two stainless steel trim tabs
- Hinckley "JetStick® II" steering control system - is integrated with bow thruster - with Heading Hold capabilities in Power steer and Docking modes.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel/water separator filter
- Tachometer with engine hrs, oil pressure, coolant temperature, fuel gauges, jet steering angle and voltmeter.
- Alarm for low oil pressure, high coolant temperature and high hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker.
- Pressure freshwater water system.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- Custom in-line water cooled exhaust muffler
- Reversible oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Automatic fire suppression system in engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down
- (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks.
- (1) 20-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene water tank.
- (1) 10-gallon holding tank
Muir electric windlass in foredeck anchor locker that also houses the Hinckley designed polished stainless steel folding anchor roller. Windlass controls at helm and wired remote in anchor locker.
Polished stainless steel Delta anchor with 15' stainless steel chain, and 150' anchor rode.
Hand-held flare kit
(2) Fire extinguishers
Ivory Stamoid weather covers for console and engine box
Ivory Stamoid cockpit/mooring cover - attaches to the aft end of the dodger, extends around center console to transom.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.