2013 Hinckley Talaria 34
"OCEAN PARK" is a fine example of the Talaria 34. She has been serviced by Hinckley since new and spends her winters in heated indoor storage. At this high level of care, she will convey quickley. Located in Portsmouth, RI. Now asking $429K.
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Vessel NameOCEAN PARK
Boat TypeJet Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length34 ft - 10.36 meter
LOA:34 ft 3 in - 10.44 meter
Beam:11 ft - 3.35 meter
Draft - max:1 ft 10 in - 0.56 meter
Model:6BY2 common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:32 MPH
Horsepower:260 (Individual), 520 (combined)
Max Speed:36 MPH
Fuel Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:35 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:28 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"OCEAN PARK" is a beautiful example of the Hinckley Company's Talaria 34. This Picnic Boat boasts a full teak package including pilothouse/cockpit teak sole and numerous other teak accents. She also includes a removable folding varnished teak table in aft cockpit. The Talaria 34 features twin engines, twin waterjet, proportional hydraulic thruster, and an all-new layout, improved visibility and ventilation with a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and unparalleled maneuvering.
"Ocean Park" has been serviced by Hinckley since new. She is also enrolled in Hinckley's comprehensive Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage. At her exceptional level of care, she will convey quickly.
HULL and DECK
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction of Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with an Aircraft grade end-grain balsa core above and below the waterline and Carbon-fiber inner skin which is SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Single bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Red bottom
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with molded nonskid to match deck color, stainless steel supports and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless steel swim handle on transom, painted to match the hull
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished handrails on exterior
- Three fixed ports on cabin top sides and one opening in the head. Opening port in head has screen
- Custom Hinckley316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Hinckley pilothouse with spotlight, radome, and satellite radio antenna painted to match designed fiberglass mast on pilothouse top
- Two (2) oversized low-profile aluminum pilothouse hatches in overhead
- Two (2) stainless steel rod holders mounted, one on port and one on starboard side decks
- Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft-facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
- Cushions covered in White terry cloth cotton (new 2016)
- Optional folding varnished table
- Varnished coaming cap
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Hinckley custom-built teak step box with storage to aid boarding.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door.
- Ample storage in seat lockers
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Hinckley "full teak package" with gloss varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod, side panels, pilothouse sides, and window frames
- Pilothouse sole is teak.
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless stainless steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum hatches in overhead
- Two Hinckley custom manually adjustable seats port and starboard. Covered with Ivory Ultraleather with custom, contrasting piping.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in white terry cotton (new 2016).
- Insulated white overhead.
- (2) Hella Fans in corners of pilothouse
- Illumination is by three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid.
- Two (2) sets of rod racks under pilothouse overhead.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head. Provides heat when engine is running.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick" - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt "cigarette style" outlet at helm.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E95 Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder: 9" multifunction color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck. Differential GPS antenna.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS/Chartplotter
- Clarion FM/CD Satellite receiver-ready Stereo with iPod connection in helm storage
- (2) Pairs of speakers - In V-berth on forward bulkhead and in the pilothouse
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
GALLEY (to port)
- "Sahara" Corian countertop
- Single undermounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front-loading refrigerator.
- Single burner electric cook-top with Corian cover
- 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is front-loading.
HEAD (next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- "Sahara" Corian countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella "Dupione Sand".
- Storage lockers under V-berth have easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans - port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start - Two 12-voltAGMGroup 31 batteries with 880 CCA capability each.
- House - One 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150-amp 12-volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- 30-amp battery charger for house and start banks.
- 30-amp - 110V shore power cord
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2 common rail 260-hp diesel engines
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- Proportional electric 7" bow thruster
- Hinckley custom JetStick® Gen-3 control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25' stainless steel chain & 150' anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.