2016 Tartan Yachts 4300
This is an immaculate Tartan 4300 with Flag Blue Topsides and White Decks. The list of Options far exceeds any other Tartan 4300. This 4300 has been lightly used and has less than 100 engine hours..
LocationBronx, NY, US
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length43 ft - 13.11 meter
LOA:141 ft - 42.98 meter
Beam:13 ft 10 in - 4.22 meter
Draft - max:-
Cruise Speed:7 MPH
Horsepower:75 (Individual), 75 (combined)
Max Speed:10 MPH
Fuel Tank:95 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:120 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Holding Tank:40 gallons - 2 tank(s)
This is the popular two cabin layout with two cabins, two heads and two showers. The interior is varnished cherry and cabinetry is all solid stock raised panel door and lockers.
From the Bow. The forward cabin is the master, featuring an island bunk that has been custom extended by two feet., Innerspring Mattress and extensive storage in both lockers, shelves and drawers.
The ensuite head has ample lockers outboard, electric head and rounded enclosed shower stall. The sink drain and shower both drain to the sump well / pump and then overboard.
The main salon features a Varnished Solid Stock Teak Cabin Sole, a Barrel-Back Seat and U shaped settee to port which converts into a double bunk / lounging couch. Centerline drop leave table accommodate 4-6 people. to starboard is a full length bench settee that can also be a single single sleeping bunk. Outboard Port and Starboard are storage and entertainment lockers.
The galley is aft to port and is quite large for a 43 footer. Full compliment of storage outboard in lockers, and under counter drawers and lockers. The insulated icebox has a refrigeration box with top and front access and the freezer compartment has top access there are separate Isotherm compressors and controls for the refrigerator and freezer. Large double sinks on centerline with additional under sink storage as well from both sides of the sink island. There is a separate water filter and faucet for drinking water.
The nav station is starboard of the companionway and forward of the aft head.. It is an office / commander style layout with three desk top surface, drawers lockers and access to navigation equipment and also the boat systems breakers/ controls. Whether offshore or at the dock, this is an excellent work space for any weather!
The guest cabin and head are to the starboard side of the boat / companionway. The head is electric with storage outboard.
The aft cabin has an awthart-ships double bunk with easy access and plenty of headroom. Storage is in the double bureau lockers with both hanging and shelved areas.
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Footpump Water Spigot at Sink
- Isotherm Refrigeration
- Isotherm Freezer
- Microwave in Locker
- Three Burner Stove w/ Oven - Force 10
- Granocoat Counters w/ Integrated Sinks
- Xintex Propane Sniffer / Valve System
- RayMarine i70 Speed, Depth and Wind
- Raymarine c125 w/Multifunction Display w/GPS Receiver at Nav Station for Plotter Mounted at Helm
- Raymarine 4KW Radome Mounted on Kato Mast Bracket
- Self-Leveling Backstay Radar Mount
- RayMarine p70 SmartPilot X30 Below-Deck Autopilot
- VHF Radio At Nav Station
- Command Mic at the Helm
- AM/FM/CD Stereo with 2 Interior and 4 Exterior Speakers
- Rtichie Destroyer Compass at Helm
- Trac Vision TV System with 2 Flat Screen TV’s w/Separate Cable Boxes.
- Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat
- Bowthruster w/Dedicated Battery Bank
- Mastervolt 2.5kw Inverter / Charger System
- Mastervolt 3.5kw Generator
- Tank Gauges at Nav Station Water Fuel
- Holding Tank Gauges in the Heads
- Y- Valve and Macerator Systems for Heads
- 16k BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Forward / Main Cabin
- 8k BTU Reverse Cycle Heat Air Aft Cabin / Head
- LED Lighting Package
- 5 Cabin Fans
- Electric Toilets
- 12 VDC Outlets at the Nav and Helm
- Battery Selector Switches ( 3 ) at Nav Station
- 12 VDC & 110 VAC Breaker Panel at the Nav Station
Sails and Rigging
- Novis Carbon Fiber Mast
- Leisure Furl Boom
- Leisure Furl Mainsail
- Harken Jib Furler for Self-tending Jib
- Reacher Sail Assembly Including Harken Furler,Deck Tracks, Lightweight Reacher Sail and Lines
- Harken Battcar System for Mainsail Luff
- 2 - Single Line Reefs Led Aft
- Outhaul w/ Tackle Led Aft
- ForeSpar Rod Vang w/ Tackle Led Aft
- Harken 44.2 STEC Power Housetop Winch Starboard
- Harken 44 STC Housetop Winch Port
- Harken 53.2 STEC Power Primary Winches
- Harken Self-tacking Jib Track
- Deck Layout with Mainsheet and Self-Tacking Jib Led Aft to Primary Winches
- Integral Split Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster
Hull and Deck
- HARDTOP DODGER
- Teak Toe Rail
- PVC Hull Rub Strake / Bang Rail
- 1-1/8" SS Stanchions and Pulpits Welded Bases
- Custom Transom Seats in Stern Rail
- SS Handrails On Housetop
- SS Open Deck Hatches 6 Total
- SS Opening Port-lights in House-sides - 12
- SS Opening Ports Aft Cabin into Cockpit - 2
- Hatch Screens, Deck Hatches Openair Skyscreens
- Lewmar Rack Pinion Steering Pedestal
- Barn Door Companionway Doors
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Lewmar 54" Wheel w/ Leather Grip
- Breaker Panel at Helm for Deck Lights etc
- Lewmar Windlass w/ Deck Foot Switches
- Deck / Anchor Washdown at Windlass
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Dockside Pressure Water
- 50 # CQR Anchor w/ Chain Rode
- 5hp Tahatsu Outboard. Motor
- Custom Winter Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Services International.