2016 Tiara 3900 Open
Late Model with Low Hours and Open Checkbook Care. Save Hundreds of Thousands on a Like New Boat. Engine Warranty Through 2022.
The Tiara 39 is is truly a unique boating platform providing all weather comfort and enclosure with an open entertainment platform for any occasion.
The cockpit is one of the largest in its class whether you entertain, fish, or both. The helm deck is comfortable, shaded, and dry when the conditions call for a rough weather trip, of which the hull is made for!
The interior accommodations boast a spacious salon and galley which are easy access to the helm area. The salon has an L-shaped settee which can convert to a berth. The forward stateroom has a comfortable center line queen while the head is well appointed with a separated shower and ample room.
You will find the Tiara brand has several hallmark characteristics that have made this one of the most enjoyed boats of all time. The fit and finish along with material choices throughout the boat are tastefully done and incorporate American Craftsmanship. The hull design, engineering, and build quality spare nothing - this boat is made to last a lifetime and run better than the rest. You will find modern elegance throughout the boat all the while keeping practicality and boating in the forefront.
Come see why this boat should be at the top of your list and is a unique opportunity. Available for Survey/Sea Trial throughout the winter.
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Vessel NameSouthern Draw
Boat TypeExpress Cruiser
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length39 ft - 11.89 meter
LOA:41 ft 11 in - 12.78 meter
Beam:15 ft - 4.57 meter
Draft - max:-
Dry Weight:24500 lbs
Horsepower:600 (Individual), 1200 (combined)
Fuel Tank:535 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:120 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:38 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Garmin Electronics Package - Two 15' Displays(GPSMAP 8215), One Garmin Multi-Function Display, Garmin VHF GHS 10, Garmin HD Radar, Garmin Autopilot
- KVH Tracvision
- SMX SeaView Marine Diesel Display
- Bow Thruster
- Oil Change System
- Anchor Freshwater Washdown
- Cockpit Freshwater Washdown
- 42" Swim Platform
- Transom Fold Down Seating
- Electric Grill
- Custom Helm Area Teak Sole and Steps
- Sunbrella Aft Curtain and Side Enclosure
- Cockpit Seating Covers
- Additional Floor Box with Macerator
- 4 Rod Holders in Port/Stbd Gunnels
- Half Carpet For Cockpit
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- Cockpit Fridge and Wet Bar
- Fusion® multi-zone stereo with cockpit remote, JL Audio® M800 digital amplifier, two (2) JL Audio® 6.5" interior speakers, two (2) JL Audio® 6.5" exterior speakers, two (2) JL Audio® 7.7" exterior component speakers, one (1) JL Audio® 8" subwoofer speaker and USB combo port
Electrical and Systems Groups
- Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V AC electrical system with the master distribution panel located on the aft dinette bulkhead.
- One (1) 240V 50 amp 65' dockside power cord.
- Cable TV inlet/outlets.
- TV and AM/FM antennas.
- Onan® 9.0kw generator with sound shield • Battery charger (1), 60 amp.
- 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (two (2) engine batteries and three (3) house batteries).
- Battery parallel system.
- Electrical bonding system.
- Reverse polarity indicator.
- Zincs - transom, trim tabs and shafts.
- Single lever electronic controls.
- Hydraulic steering system with powered steering assist.
- Bronze axe head rudders and struts.
- Aquamet® S.S. prop shafts, 2 1/4" • Water cooled shaft logs with PSS® dripless shaft seal.
- Garmin® 7'' single display for monitoring engine systems.
- Ritchie® SuperSport SS-2000 compass.
- High output alternators: 160 amps each.
- Electric engine hatch actuators.
- 12V engine room lights.
- Two (2) Racor® fuel filters with water separators.
- Two (2) raw water intake strainers.
- Vibration isolating mounts for engines.
- Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system.
- Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each: One (1) forward, one (1) mid, and one (1) aft.
- Two (2) fuel tanks, total capacity 535 gallons (forward tank 250 gallons and aft tank 283 gallons), with in-line fuel shut-off valves on top of tanks.
- Dockside water inlet.
- One (1) fresh water tank, 120 gallons.
- Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo® variable speed pump, five (5) GPM.
- One (1) holding tank, 38 gallons.
- One (1) water heater with exchanger, 11 gallons.
- Dual trumpet air horn.
- Fireboy HFC 227 agent automatic/ manual fire extinguisher system in engine room.
- 4 Zone A/C system
- Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage compartment below.
- Entertainment station with TV.
- L-shaped lounge/dinette seating to starboard with storage below and high-gloss teak table; seats 5-6. Converts to double lower berth and single upper Pullman berth. Includes ottoman.
- Upper hullside storage lockers.
- Corian® countertop.
- Stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover and hot/cold water faucet.
- Under counter storage and aft galley pantry.
- Upper dish lockers.
- Two (2) utensil drawers.
- Two-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover and safety shut-off switch.
- Microwave oven.
- Vitrifrigo® drawer style refrigerator and freezer.
- Exhaust fan.
- Privacy curtain separating master stateroom from salon.
- Manually actuated queen pedestal berth with innerspring mattress, coverlet.
- Storage compartment under berth.
- Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard.
- Upper hullside storage cabinets, port and starboard
- Full frame door with entry from the salon.
- Full fiberglass head with bi-fold shower door and stall shower with sump pump/drain.
- Corian® vanity countertop with S.S. sink.
- Mirrored vanity above sink.
- Lower vanity storage.
- Vacuflush® toilet.
- Exhaust fan
- Molded-in steps to deck walkways, port and starboard.
- Fiberglass covering boards.
- Cockpit coaming bolsters.
- Two (2) chrome bronze corner hawse pipe.
- Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control.
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold water.
- Raw water washdown outlet.
- Self-draining cockpit with centerline scupper drain.
- Two (2) insulated flush floor storage boxes with gas assisted split hatch.
- Aft lazarette hatch.
- Molded-in transom door and gate.
- Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five years on hull, deck and fiberglass fuel tank; two years on accessories.
- Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck.
- Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides, and hand-laid fiber glass using premium resin.
- Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin.
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces.
- Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull.
- Gelcoated bilge.
- Bronze seacocks on all underwater thruhull fittings
- Molded-in hullside ventilation with filters
- Lenco® electric 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs.
- Two (2) Lewmar® deck hatches with adjusters, built-in Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers.
- One (1) flush acrylic deck skylight.
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller.
- One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1" bow rail with pulpit.
- Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain.
- Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Includes one (1) 10" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode and Delta® 35 lb. galvanized anchor.
- White rubrail with 316L S.S. cap • Six (6) S.S. cleats for lines - three (3) 10" cleats and four (4) 12" cleats.
- Hardtop with side enclosures and Lewmar® skylight with opening hatch.
- Tiara custom composite windshield frame with 1/4" tempered safety glass, handrails on side wings, and a windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers.
- Tiara hinged helm console, drink holder, and 18" S.S. destroyer tilt steering wheel.
- Manually adjustable helm seat. Includes wet bar with storage (aft of helm seat) and prep center with storage locker (aft of wet bar).
- Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door, and privacy cover.
- Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in glove box and drink holders.
- Port curved L-shaped companion lounge.
- Port aft-facing seat with storage in cockpit
- TV jack/outlet
- 120V GFI outlet
- 12V accessory outlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by North Point Yacht Sales.