1987 Catalina 34
One of Catalina's most popular models ever, the 34 combines good performance with a spacious, comfortable two-stateroom interior layout. She will sleep 7 and she is in turn key condition fully equipped to sail away today. The Catalina 34 delivers big boat cruising at an affordable price. She is in the water and ready to go.
Ask about discounted slip and storage in an upscale Rhode Island marina where there are no sales or use taxes. This is a preliminary listing and more information will follow. Please see the Full Description section for additional information.
LocationWarwick, RI, US
Boat TypeRacer and Cruiser
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length34 ft - 10.36 meter
LOA:34 ft 6 in - 10.52 meter
Beam:11 ft 9 in - 3.58 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 9 in - 1.75 meter
Cruise Speed:7 MPH
Fuel Tank:23 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:76 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:18 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- 2 private cabins and large salon
- main salon has large dinette to starboard that converts to a double berth
- settee sleeping one is located to port.
- V-berth in forward cabin with hanging locker and drawers
- sit-down nav station with hanging locker if aft of table
- substantial L-shaped galley has plenty of storage.
- full sized aft cabin for two has a hanging locker and teak and holly sole.
- 7 opening ports with screens and three hatches for light and ventilation.
Galley and Head
- Galley has 2 burner CSI stove with oven and CNG fuel
- double stainless sinks
- hot and cold pressure water(needs work)
- large ice box
- fully enclosed head with hand shower, located aft to port
- Raymarine Radar
- West Marine VHF radio w/DSC
- Navman speed/depth/wind at helm and at nav station in cabin
- Ritchie pedestal compass
Sails and Canvas
Mainsail with Dutchman system
Hood Seafurl System
Inboard and outboard Genoa tracks
Blue dodger and bimini
Blue mainsail cover
Hull and Deck
- Stainless bow and stern pulpits w/boarding ladder
- double lifelines with gates port and starboard
- 3 bladed prop
- 2 lewmar ST 46 primary winches
- 2 Lewmar 30 Coachroof winches
- 2 fire ext.
- 4 life jackets
- Dock lines and fenders
- cockpit Dodger
- Cockpit table
- 25 pound CQR with 40' 5/16 chain anchor
- 18 lb Danforth w/ 150' of 5/8" rode
- 12 V Electrical panel w/breakers
- 110 v Shore power w/cable
- battery selector switch
- 2 deep cycle house batteries
- 1 starting battery
- battery charger 15 amp
- 6 gal. hot water heater
- electric bilge pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.