1989 Ocean Yachts 63 Super Sport
"Jake Speed" is no ordinary 63 Ocean Super Sport !!!
With her entire refit of tasteful redecorating and customization this yacht rivals those much newer! "Jake Speed" offers an enormous value and is absolutely "Turn Key"!
- Four Stateroom, Three Head Layout
- Major Overhauls on both Detroit 12V92's; 75 hours on Port side and 775 hours on the Starboard since MOH's
- Galley boasts Custom teak cabinetry, marble counter tops, Commercial under counter double refrigerators and freezer
- Recent replacement of carpet and headliners throughout, New LED lighting throughout
- Salon furniture was recently replaced, custom recessed retractable flat screen TV
- Mattresses and soft goods in all four stateroom recently replaced
- New Bridge enclosure; Markolon 60 Ga & Stamoid canvas
- Re-upholstered Murray Brothers Helm Chairs-3
- New Garmin Chart plotter and Radar electronics
Model63 Super Sport
LocationMilford, CT, US
Boat TypeConvertible Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length63 ft - 19.2 meter
LOA:63 ft - 19.2 meter
Beam:17 ft 8 in - 5.39 meter
Draft - max:-
Horsepower:1050 (Individual), 2100 (combined)
Fuel Tank:1350 gallons - 3 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Master cabin is mid-ship featuring a walk around Queen berth and built-in nightstands, en suite Head with Tub and Shower, Cedar lined closets and drawer storage.
- VIP cabin is forward with a walk around Queen Berth and en suite Head and Shower stall. Cedar hanging lockers and ample drawer storage.
- There are two Guest Cabins aft that are accessed from a companionway running full beam, both offering 2-Twin Size Berths with a walk way in between and share a Head at the port side of the companionway. The new washer and dryer are also located in this companionway between the two staterooms. Both staterooms offer storage under the berths and a center locker.
- Custom teak cabinets with pull out drawers
- Custom Marble counter top on center island w/ leather bar stools on Salon side and commercial SS refrigerator and freezer units on Galley side.
- Convection microwave oven
- Custom Marble top with stainless steel sink and garbage disposal
- Custom LED lighting
- 50" Flat Screen TV, Recessed in starboard side cabinetry, electric retraction when not in use.
- Entertainment Center; FM/CD/DVD Players
- L-shaped settee to port with storage underneath, recently re-upholstered
- Two recently new side chairs to starboard
- Recently replaced carpet, headliners, valances, and LED lighting throughout the entire interior.
- Helm console with flush mounted electronics and storage underneath, overhead electronics boxes.
- Large seating area forward with drop leaf table.
- 3- Murray Brothers helm chairs that have been re-upholstered.
- Garmin GPS Map 7612 xsv w. CV51M-THP transducers (2018)
- Garmin Radar 18" dome (2018)
- Glendinning Engine Sync
- Robertson AP200 DL Auto Pilot
- Furuno Depth Sounder
- Ritchie Compass
- Northstar 962 GPS
- Icom M802 SSB
- Icom IC-M5000 Intercom/Hailer
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Icom M-58 VHF
- Dual ACR Remote Spot Lights
- Ideal Anchor Windlass with Helm Controls
- Hardtop with new enclosure
Hull and Deck
- Bottom Painted, New Zincs, Hull Waxed, Props Reconditioned 2018
- Tender Crane on Fore Deck
- Huge Cockpit... Great for Entertaining or a Sportsman's Dream for a Canyon Run!
- Custom Corian Pedestal Table
- Transom door
- Teak Swim Platform
- Refrigerated Fish Box
- Live Well
- Both Fresh and Raw Water Wash Downs
- Tackle Center
- Bait Freezer
- Cockpit Engine Room Door
- Cockpit Engine Controls
- Rod Holders; Cover boards and Overhead
- Out Riggers
- Phasor 21kw Generator
- Dual 50 Amp Power Cords
- Electrical Panels w/ Breakers; 32VDC & 12VDC Ships Systems and 240VAC Shore Power
- Battery Charging System - 70Amp Newmar
- 4- 8D Batteries
- Twin Detroit 12V92's TI
- Port Engine was Major Overhauled 75 hours ago
- Starboard was Major Overhauled 775 hours ago
- Both Engine Raw Water Pumps Replaced 2018
- 4-Blade Propellers Reconditioned and Balanced 2018
- Oil Change System
- Racor 1000 FG Filters
- 1350 Gallon Fuel Capacity; 2- 500 Gallon Saddle Tanks and 350 Gallon Day Tank
- 5 Marine Air Conditioning Reverse Cycle Units with Digital Controls.
- 21KW Diesel Generator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.