2004 Sabre 36
This Sabre 36 has enjoyed exceptional care and upgrades by a knowledgeable and caring owner...and it shows. This boat's condition, craftsmanship, performance, and all-day cruising comfort is really impressive. She's in the water, needs absolutely nothing and is ready to go cruising today. With her stunning good looks and really exceptional condition, this Sabre 36 deserves your attention!
Flawless Flag Blue Awlgripped hull (2018), freshly varnished, recent Raymarine electronics suite, Yanmar 370hp engines, a very clever cockpit sunshade/enclosure...the list of equipment and improvements is long and impressive...please see the full listing for details.
After several seasons of enjoyment cruising PATRIOT with family and friends, she's reluctantly but seriously for sale as her owner moves to a larger Sabre to accommodate a growing family. In the water and fully commissioned, she's ready for summer fun!
LocationWatch Hill, RI, RI, US
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length36 ft - 10.97 meter
LOA:36 ft - 10.97 meter
Beam:12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
Draft - max:3 ft 4 in - 1.01 meter
Dry Weight:18500 lbs
Horsepower:370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
Fuel Tank:300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
This Sabre 36 Hard Top Express cuts a handsome profile when approached from any direction. The freshly Awlgripped and flawless Flag Blue hull is set off nicely by a gold cove stripe and white double bootstripe. Contrasting perfectly is the newly varnished teak toerail and creamy white pilothouse, hardtop and coach roof.
Entering the cockpit from the new fiberglass swim platform is easy using the transom door. The large cockpit features an aft facing bench seat with a removable custom teak table. Access forward is unusually safe and secure thanks to wide side decks, a sturdy stainless steel rail, and strategically placed handholds. Once on the foredeck you'll find room to lounge as well as a flat surface for anchoring and docking chores.
From the cockpit, it's one step up to the 36's pilothouse through a new S&S Fabrics aft curtain. The cockpit and pilothouse become one space with the aft curtains raised.
The entire pilothouse is bathed in light from three forward and four side windows that offer panoramic views in all directions. For days when it's not warm enough to run the 18,000-Btu air conditioning here, ventilation is available from the sliding windows to port and starboard, two opening overhead hatches in her hardtop, and an opening center windshield. Both the helmsman and first mate are ensured all-day comfort in a pair of Stidd Ultraleather helm seats. Engine room access is through a large floor hatch supported by gas springs.
The handsome appearance extends belowdecks, where her warm and inviting cherry interior with teak and holly sole demonstrate what Sabre calls "Crafted in the Maine Tradition." The cherry interior is artisan-grade, with flawless grain matching and first-rate joinery. Stowage areas are also well crafted, with dovetail joints in all drawers. In addition, many of the stowage spaces have louvered doors, a great look that also allows for air circulation, preventing mold. A cozy, starboard-side, U-shape settee with cherry/maple table provides a great dining or reading spot and converts to a double guest berth when needed.
The U-shaped galley is to port and provides all the amenities you'll need including a 2-burner flat cooktop, convection microwave, stainless steel sink with cover, and a large refrigerator/freezer. Sabre's sailboat heritage is evident in the extensive storage available both above and below the spacious Corian countertop.
Moving forward, the head is to port and the master stateroom in the bow. Privacy to this stateroom with it's queen sized centerline berth is provided by a cherry door. Storage abounds with cedar lined hanging lockers, under berth drawers, and more. Stainless steel portlights and an overhead hatch provide natural light and ventilation. A wall mounted TV is connected to the KVH satellite receiver as well as a DVD player (as is the salon TV).
A welcome surprise to many is her combination of exceptional sea-worthiness and fuel efficiency with really terrific performance. The twin Yanmar 370hp turbo-diesels are the perfect power package for the 36 - At an easy 22 knot cruise, the owner reports 1 mpg efficiency.
Recent highlights include;
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull - Spring, 2018
- Fresh varnish - Spring, 2019
- Yanmar 1000 hour service by Yanmar dealer - Spring, 2019
- Raymarine electronics suite (detailed below) - Summer, 2016
- Aft drop curtain by S&S - Spring, 2019
- Cockpit sunshade and enclosure by S&S - Spring, 2019
- Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder
- Transom door
- Newly varnished teak coaming boards
- Rod holders (can double as a grill mount)
- Custom folding teak table with compass rose inlay and cover.
- Table and pedestal are easily removable
- Aft facing bench seat with upholstered cushion and backrest with storage underneath
- Custom S&S Fabrics designed and built sunshade and full cockpit enclosure that really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Easy to deploy and stows quickly in it's own storage bags - it truly expands the cockpit's versatility.
- Full double stainless steel bow rail which extends full length of pilothouse
- Stainless hand rails
- Muir VRC1200 electric anchor windlass - controls at bow and helm
- Delta style anchor with chain and rode
- Salt and fresh water washdowns
- Freshly varnished teak toerail
- Twin Stidd chairs with Ultraleather upholstery
- Opening side windows with screens
- Opening overhead hatches
- Map bow with clear lid to port
- Full custom Sabre/Yanmar engine gauge panel
- Separate throttle/shift controls
- Richie compass
- ACR remote searchlight
- Forward facing bench seat with table port side
- Raymarine E125 Hybrid Touch 12" Color Display
- Raymarine Radome (Raymarine lettering removed)
- Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module
- Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST70 Tri-Data
- Raymarine wired VHF handset with remote speaker and dedicated antenna
- KVH satellite antenna dome with receiver
- DVD player
- Standard Horizon GX220 VHF with AIS and GPS, dedicated Shakespeare antenna - New
- Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades
- Overhead opening hatch with Oceanair screen
- Teak and holly sole
- Cherry wood throughout
- Convertible U-shaped settee to port with cherry/maple table - converts to double berth
- Flat screen TV
- Fusion stereo with upgraded Bluetooth capability, DVD/CD & remote control at helm
- AC/DC panel behind smoked plexiglass cover
- Central vacuum
- Galley is to port
- Norcold AC/DC under-counter refrigerator/freezer
- Panasonic Convection microwave oven - under counter
- 2-Burner flat electric ceramic cooktop
- Deep stainless steel sink with Corian cover (dedicated cover storage)
- Single faucet with water filter
- Under counter deep storage
- Under counter waste bin
- Extensive storage - drawers, tambor doors, louvered doors, etc
- Corian countertops
- Jabsco Quiet Flush toilet
- Tank watch for holding tank
- Stainless opening portlight with screen and shade
- Vanity with sink and storage underneath
- Integrated shower head
- Finished in white with cherry accents for easy cleanup
- Separate access doors to main salon and main stateroom
- AC duct
- Center island berth with custom reversible comforter and matching pillows
- Under berth storage
- Opening stainless steel portlights with screens and shades
- Opening overhead hatch with Oceanair screen
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- Reading lights
- Dimmable overhead lights
- Aircraft style storage with tambor doors
- Stereo speakers
- Ash ceiling slats on hull sides
- Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370 hp diesels with 1100 hours
- Yanmar 1000 hour service - Spring, 2019 by Yanmar authorized service center
- New Cutlass bearings port and starboard - Spring, 2019
- New Dripless shaft seals - Spring, 2019
- New bottom paint and zincs - Spring, 2019
- Westerbeke 7.6 Kw generator - new electrical head - Spring, 2018
- Westerbeke generator is in a recently refurbished dedicated sound enclosure
- Marine Air 2-zone reverse cycle AC/Heat with 1 new compressor - Spring, 2019
- MasterVolt charger/invertor, digital control at AC/DC panel
- (2) Dedicated engine start batteries
- (2) Dedicated house batteries
- 30amp shore power cords
- Dimmable 12v lighting throughout
- Underwater lights
- Evolution shaft line cutters
Coast Guard equipment, lines, fenders are included
EPIRB excluded from sale
Name/hailing port reserved
PATRIOT is an immaculate example of the Sabre 36 Hardtop Express that really must be seen in person to fully appreciate. She'll turn heads in any harbor while being truly comfortable and fun to be on. Highly recommended.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by PETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island.