2006 Morris Yachts M36
This two owner M36 has been lightly used during the summers in Maine and, most recently, in Boston. Since built, she has received the finest service/maintenance available and has always been stored indoors. Only used 3-4 months out of the year, she is very nicely equipped with features like a Leisurefurl boom and forward berth. Her current owner has also continued to upgrade her with items like new cushions and new hull paint. She is in wonderful shape and sure to impress!
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Designer:Sparkman & Stephens
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length36 ft - 10.97 meter
LOA:36 ft 1 in - 11 meter
Beam:10 ft 1 in - 3.07 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 3 in - 1.6 meter
Horsepower:21 (Individual), 21 (combined)
Fuel Tank:12 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:20 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Core-Cell core.
- Composite deck and superstructure with Vinylester resin throughout and Core-Cell core.
- Flag Blue Awlgripped hull, cream boot stripe, gold cove stripe. (Hull painted 2016)
- Oyster White gelcoat deck.
- Varnished teak toerails and coaming cap.
- Optional midship chocks and folding stainless steel cleats.
- (2) 3" stainless steel cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes.
- Solar vent on the cabin top above the head compartment.
- Removable dorade vent on stern deck.
- Teak rimmed wheel steering wheel.
- Sunbrella cover for pedestal, wheel and mainsail.
- Stainless steel drink holders in winch pods.
- Teak pedestal table with folding leaves (also mounts in main cabin) with storage bag.
- Varnished removable saloon style companionway doors with storage bag in cockpit locker.
- Teak decking on cockpit sole.
- Cockpit seat cushions (2016)
- (2) Electric Lewmar 40 CCEST winches at helm for main halyard, main furling line, main sheet, jib sheet, jib furling line and vang
- (6) Lewmar rope clutches leading all sail control lines to winches @ the helm.
- Removable dodger with opening center window (2017)
Herreshoff style with white bulkheads and gloss varnished mahogany trim, two six foot long settee berths, and twin end table lockers are forward of the settees. Teak and Holly cabin sole with gloss varnish.
- Optional forepeak configuration forward with platform and cushion. Access to storage below through liftouts. Louvered doors shut off this forward space.
- Ultrasuede off white interior cushions with blue piping (2016)
- LED interior lights (2016)
- Abundant natural light and ventilation through opening hatch forward, two dorade vents and large fixed portlights
- Located to starboard directly below the companionway.
- Isotherm 1.45 CUFT DC refrigerator with stainless steel liner.
- Portable Origo single burner alcohol stove (stores in locker).
- Corian countertop.
- Mirror polished stainless steel sink.
- Manual pump faucet.
- Garbage bin, lockers and drawers.
- Located to port (opposite galley).
- Raritan PHII manual marine toilet with 20 gallon holding tank.
- Two way valve to provide fresh or salt water to head
- Holding tank level monitor.
- Corian counter.
- Mirror polished stainless steel sink.
- Manual pump faucet for cold water system.
- Trim is oiled teak.
- Yanmar 3YM20C with saildrive unit. 3-cylinder, direct injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel. (Approximately 400 hours)
- Spin-on fuel/water separator.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Flex-O-Fold two-bladed propeller.
- Custom Morris instrument panel at the helm including Faria gauges with SS bezels, ignition switch, start and stop buttons, and audible alarms.
- Morse single lever throttle with neutral safety switch mounted on pedestal.
- Two 12 VDC Lifeline AGM house batteries. (2018)
- One Optima engine start battery (2018).
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging.
- Mastervolt 12 VDC distribution panel.
- 120 Volt shore power with 30amp cord.
- Mastervolt 25 amp battery charger.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- ICOM IC-M502 waterproof VHF Radio w/additional cockpit- mounted Command Microphone.
- Raymarine C80 color Radar/GPS display mounted on pedestal at the helm.
- Raymarine 2KW Radar antenna mounted on mast.
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot with control panel mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Raymarine ST-60 speed/depth and wind displays mounted on forward cockpit bulkhead.
- Raymarine ST-60 wind and multi display mounted on the pedestal.
- Bi-color bow light.
- Transom stern light.
- Ritchie 5" compass.
- Edson wire rope/chain steering system.
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
Sails and Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast by Hall Spars painted with cream Awlgrip.
- Optional Forespar Leisurefurl in-boom furling. (2012) Boom repainted 2017
- Forespar vang. (2012)
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders.
- North Dacron full batten mainsail. (2012)
- North Dacron jib (2012), self-tacking (curved track) with Harken furler.
- Navtec stainless steel rod standing rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- New England rope low-stretch running rigging.
- Wichard jibe preventor.
- Burgee halyard (2).
- Bruce 22lb anchor, 100' ½" nylon anchor rode w' six feet of 5/16" chain.
- Optional custom SS removable anchor roller with quick release pin attached to permanently mounted SS plate on foredeck.
- Lines, fenders with fleece covers.
- Boat hook.
- Varnished teak flagstaff with ensign.
- Optional Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Galley wear.
- Spare parts.
- Full life lines with gates port and starboard and bow/stern rails.
- Emergency tiller.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (helm).
- Diaphragm 12-volt bilge pump with removable strainer.
- (2) dry chemical fire extinguishers (new 2017).
- Fireport access to engine space (2017)
- First aid kit.
- CO detector (2016)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Southwest Harbor - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.