2006 Tiara Yachts 39 Convertible
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - Now Only $339,900
The desirable Size Family/Fish Convertible Market does not have many choices.
The market has gone to much larger sized boats that may not ideal for many.
The answer is here in the Tiara 39 Convertible.
Two stateroom accommodations
Large head compartment with stall shower
Spacious salon with dinette
Smart bridge layout with updated Raymarine Electronics
Fast and Economical Volvo Diesel Power.
AND THE FAMOUS TIARA BUILD QUALITY
VIDEO-VIDEO-VIDEO- Be sure to view the video for a close up look
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Offshore Marine Services, Ltd..(7565362)
LocationOld Saybrook, CT, US
Boat TypeConvertible Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length39 ft - 11.89 meter
LOA:41 ft 7 in - 12.67 meter
Beam:14 ft 5 in - 4.4 meter
Draft - max:3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
Bridge Clearance:16 ft 6 in - 5.03 meter
Dry Weight:30125 lbs
Horsepower:480 (Individual), 960 (combined)
Fuel Tank:475 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:110 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:38 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Designed and rigged for offshore adventure and bluewater performance, the 39 Convertible features everything a serious angler could need - with unmatched luxury, comfort and confidence standard.
From the vantage point of the 39 Convertible's large open flybridge, your panoramic view of the sea and its possibilities is endless.
Upgraded standard features include integrated fishing amenities and luxuriously appointed living spaces above and below deck.
The classic Tiara design of the 39 Convertible delivers the style to take your breath away.
A Great Example Of What A family Convertible Sport Fish Should Be.
Walk into the bright open salon with the L-Shaped settee to port and the Starboard Side Dinette.
Teak & Holly Sole through out the boat
Step down to the mid-galley to port.
Corian Counters and work space
Portside guest bunk room sleeps two
Portside head with stall shower
Master has a centerline queen berth
- Teak & Holly sole throughout
- Marine Air Systems 18,000 BTU AC with reverse cycle heat
- Flat Screen TV
- Entertainment Center
- Starboard dinette with removable table
- Port lounge converts to twin slide-out berth
- Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Corian cover
- Recessed two-burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover
- Exhaust fan
- Panasonic microwave/convection oven
- Novakool refrigerator/freezer
- Double pedestal berth with inner spring mattress and custom bedding
- Under berth storage
- Marine Air Systems 7,000 BTU A/C with reverse cycle heat
- 12V DVD player
- Hullside shelves and upper storage cabinets both port and starboard
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- (2) Reading lights
- TV with storage cabinet below
- Corian countertop with integrated sink
- Mirrored vanity with above sink storage
- Storage below sink
- VaccuFlush head with holding tank
- Separate shower with acrylic shower door
- Full fiberglass interior
- Exhaust fan
- Upper/lower bunks with foam mattresses
- DVD/TV player
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- Tournament hardtop
- Integrated aft spreader lights
- Isinglass enclosure
- AM/FM/CD stereo
- Speakers, JL Audio Speaker
- Forward bench seat
- Ladder Back Helm and Companion chairs
- Update Raymarine Touch Screen MFD's
- Radar, Plotter and Finder
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Icom VHF
- KVH Tracvision satellite TV
- Onan 11.5 kW generator
- Main DC panel in engine room
- Master AC consolidated with salon monitoring panel
- 240V 50A shore power cable with Glendinning Cable Master
- Cable TV connection
- Battery parallel system
- Battery charger, 100A
- (3) Battery banks ( New Batteries 2019)
- Reverse polarity indicator
- Alternators, high output, 160A
- TV and radio antennas
- Volvo Engine Displays
- Trim tabs
- Glendinning top mount electronic controls
- Teleflex hydraulic steering system
- Bronze axe head rudders and struts
- Aquamet stainless steel prop shafts
- Racor fuel filters/water separators
- Reverse 5 port oil changing system
- Engine room lights
- Water heater 11gal
- Holding tank monitor
- High water
- Fire extinguisher system
- Bilge pumps/float switches
- Walk through transom door
- Rocket Launcher
- Bait prep center
- Coming bolsters
- Engine room access from cockpit
- Tackle storage drawers
- Rupp Outriggers
- Transom storage
- Cockpit hot/cold shower
- Raw & Fresh water wash down
- Live Baitwell
This is a great example of a quality convertible sport fish.
Easy to own, easy to operate
Fast and economical with the Volvo 480 Diesels with 1560 hours and only 1050 on the generator.
Not many available to don't delay.
Call the listing broker today to arrange for a showing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.