2008 Cranchi Mediterrannee 43 HT
- 2 Staterooms both with Double Berths
- 2 Heads
- Volvo IPS Joystick Docking
- Hardtop with Sunroof
- Cockpit Air Conditioning
- Cockpit Wetbar with Refrigerator, Ice Maker and Electric Grill
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- New Simrad Electronics Package including Touchscreen Chartplotter and Radar
ModelMediterrannee 43 HT
LocationBaltimore, MD, US
Boat TypeExpress Cruiser
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length43 ft - 13.11 meter
LOA:45 ft - 13.72 meter
Beam:13 ft 6 in - 4.11 meter
Draft - max:-
Model:IPS 600 D-6 435D-A
Horsepower:435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
Fuel Tank:291 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:79 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:45 gallons - 1 tank(s)
BELLISSIMA is a Mediterrannee 43 HT model with all the options and has been maintained to the highest standards.
The light-colored woods, earth tone-colored fabrics and the contrasting dark brown cabinetry below the galley counter show the influence of the design studios in Rome and Milan that Cranchi uses for their interiors.
Exterior: Topside design is as sleek and elegant as they come with curves that are gentle and carry a nautical look. All exterior surfaces are meticulously maintained. The optional Teak decks and foredeck sun pad are just two of the many extras.
Cockpit: Teak decks throughout the cockpit let you know that this yacht was built to the highest standard by a discerning customer.
Aft Deck: An optional TNT lift system makes launching a tender a breeze and works well as a dive platform with beautiful teak decking.
Interior: Sleeps 4 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Suite with a generous head and shower, Galley, Dining Salon and Guest suite aft with private access to the day head. The interior is finished in an optional high gloss finish over light-colored woods, ultra-suede overheads, and a varnished teak sole, earth tone-colored leather, and the contrasting dark brown cabinetry.
Eight portlights and five opening overhead hatches with integrated screens provide a light and airy interior.
Cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance.
Reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning in the interior and cockpit offers additional cooling and heating comfort.
Entry to the boat is from the stern through one of two stainless steel transom gates.
- Teak decks throughout the cockpit and helm area.
- Separate air conditioning/reverse cycle heat system for cockpit area.
- Full camper enclosure for cockpit with both mesh and isinglass side screens.
- Custom high gloss inlaid high/low table.
- Optional folding second Teak table
- Optional storage locker in starboard cockpit area.
- Folding chair and sun pad for cockpit.
- Optional cockpit ice maker.
- Optional cockpit refrigerator.
- Cockpit sink and faucet to starboard.
- Cockpit electric grill to starboard.
Helm Area and Navigation
Forward is a molded helm station with Cranchi custom helm chairs and pilot chair with electric adjustment. The helm is outfitted with a full set of navigation instruments as well as engine instruments which allow for safe comfortable operation, including a dash mounted Danforth Constellation compass.
Built-in passenger seating is provided by matching chairs to port and starboard of the pilot chair. Molded storage compartments are located in the aft surface of each helm chair.
A lounge seat located to port of the helm area allows passengers to relax and enjoy the captain's company. The helm area is configured in an ergonomic dash configuration with vital engine instruments located directly under the windshield so they can be viewed at a glance. The navigation display is directly to port of thewheel with throttle and IPS controls to starboard, other navigational aids and system controls are strategically located in convenient reach of the operator.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- New Simrad Touchscreen Chartplotter/GPS/Display
- New Simrad Radar
- New Simrad Autopilot
- New Simrad Tri Data Display
- VHF Radio
- Remote controlled spotlight, control located at helm.
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs with Helm Mounted Controls.
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Volvo Electronic Throttle/Gear Controls
- Volvo IPS Joystick
BELLISSIMA sleeps 4 in her spacious accommodations. Forward is the Master Stateroom with a generous head and shower. The Galley and Dining Salon areas are located just aft of the master suite and are bright and comfortable with the high gloss light-wood interior with rich accents from the dark highlights and rich leather accents. The cream ultra-suede overheads provide for a luxurious look while working to soften sound levels in the space. The optional teak sole in the galley and dinette area is the perfect accent to this yacht's interior. There is overhead and recessed accent lighting and bulkhead mounted switches. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Corian countertop
- Two burner electric cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Polished stainless steel sink with Elli Frattini fixture
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Apartment sixed refrigeration and freezer with brushed stainless steel face
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
- Dedicated plate, cup and bowl storage with serving for six included.
- AC vent
Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating area comfortably seats four or more. Rich dark brown leather covers the dining cushions. The varnished dining table is on a bright finished aluminum pedestal that allows the table drop down to form a lounge.
There is a lamp with dimmer over the dining table
Outboard are flat panel lockers above the settee, an entertainment center, storage alcove, OceanAir pleated blinds, and stereo speakers.
Opening portlight outboard.
Additional lighting is provided by two lamps with dimmers
Stereo/CD/MP3 with internal and external loudspeakers and control on the dashboard. System includes a moveable 22? LCD TV/DVD:
The vessel is outfit with two full heads with access to the Master Head through the master cabin making for a true master suite. The day head is located just aft of the dinette settee and may be accessed through both the common area in the galley/dinette area or from the Guest Suite via a dedicated door.
The head areas have white colored fiberglass molded surfaces and the soles have been upgraded to Teak. The bulkheads in the head finished in white Formica to keep the space bright.
Corian countertop with green glass bowl sinks, Elli Frattini fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
Towel/Toiletry storage is located above the sink behind the double mirrored doors.
Sanitary/Cleaning supply storage is located below the sink behind the double doors.
Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 45-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the macerator pump to a discharge facility.
Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
Double robe hook
Private door to forward cabin
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline door opens to a centerline queen berth:
- Head board and surrounding areas covered in a rich cream ultra-suede.
- Ample storage throughout the master cabin via several storage lockers port and starboard.
- MarineAir pleated blinds on all port lights.
- Reading lamps at head of berth.
- All wood surfaces finished in a high gloss.
Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
GUEST SUITE (Mid Ship)
Centerline door opens to an athwart ship starboard side queen bunk:
- Custom silk bed linen with duvet cover.
- Upgraded full inner spring mattress.
- Custom throw pillows.
- Ample storage throughout the master cabin via several storage lockers port.
- MarineAir pleated blinds on all port lights.
- Reading lamps at head of berth.
- Private in cabin guest settee to port.
- Dedicated access to guest/day head.
Hull and Deck
- Fiberglass and composite construction throughout with Kevlar reinforcements
- Ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Swim platform - with teak inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder.
- Stainless steel handrails on pilothouse roof top.
- Bow rail is 316L stainless steel with polished welds and integral storage for 4 fenders and life ring.
- Back lit vessel name on transom.
- Integral life raft storage at stern.
- Bow adjustable dual sun pad.
- Teak deck in bow bridge area.
- Optional electric stern wenches.
- Stainless steel cockpit gates.
- Full camper enclosure - with both mesh windows and isinglass covers.
- Stainless steel deck cleats.
- Roll-up fold away hoses.
- Dock side water hook up.
- Bruce 15kg anchor.
- Bow and Stern shower.
- Fiberglass Hardtop with electric opening roof.
- Custom radar arch
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries main engine start
- Two (2) Lifeline 4D 12-volt DC 195-amp/hr batteries for accessories
- One (1) Group 27 Marine Deep Cycle Starting battery for generator
- Heavy-duty parallel switch enables emergency start
- Custom 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel, volt and amp meters
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on stbd engine for start batteries
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on port engine for ships service batteries
- 20-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging
- 12-volt outlets
- 120-volt and AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Fischer Panda 12-volt 8Kw generator - rated for 120-volt AC, 60-Hz
- Custom 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power cord with motorized feed and retract
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- 2.5 kw Inverter/Charger house batteries
- 30-amp charger start batteries
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- 110-volt GFI protected circuits in galley, head engine room and pilothouse.
- The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales-Baltimore Office.