2011 Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII
"JUPILER" is a stunning example of the Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII. This low hour tastefully optioned Picnic Boat has always been under Hinckley care. She summer's in Portsmouth, RI, and the rest of the year she lives with Hinckley Yacht Services in heated indoor storage (enrolled in our Winter JetBoat Program). At this high level of care, she will convey with Hinckley's Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. This Picnic Boat also includes JetStick II and optional 370hp Volvo engines for exhilarating performance.
ModelPicnic Boat MKIII
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Boat TypeJet Boat
Designer:Hinckley Design Group
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length37 ft - 11.28 meter
LOA:36 ft 11 in - 11.25 meter
Beam:11 ft 3 in - 3.43 meter
Draft - max:2 ft 1 in - 0.63 meter
Model:D6 common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:33 MPH
Horsepower:370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
Max Speed:39 MPH
Fuel Tank:220 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:27 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"JUPILER" is a stunning example of the Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII. This low hour, tastefully optioned Picnic Boat has always been under Hinckley care. She summer's in Portsmouth, RI, and the rest of the year she lives with Hinckley Yacht Services in heated indoor storage (enrolled in our Winter JetBoat Program). At this high level of care, she will convey with Hinckley's Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. This Picnic Boat also includes JetStick II and optional 370-hp Volvo engines for exhilarating performance.
JUPILER is to be a Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned ("CPO") boat.
HULL and DECK
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Double Cream boot stripe
- Red bottom
- Teak Decking in Pilothouse and Cockpit
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- 1¼" low profile Polished Stainless Steel Bow rail
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with powered Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom. Aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. Additional stern seat filler section to cover transom door area with cushion.
More cockpit features:
- Teak cockpit sole decking and cockpit coaming.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Speakers with dedicated amplifier and volume control.
- Custom fold-down cockpit boarding steps integrated into port and starboard coaming sides.
The Pilothouse offers a full-length overhead handrail, and several other custom features that not all MK III Picnic Boats have.
- Additional Teak Fiddles on dashboard
- Teak pilothouse sole
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- (4) Pilothouse windows with green tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, pantograph windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Ivory Ultraleather with navy contrasting piping on Stidd helmsman and passenger seats. Helm seat is powered fore and aft.
- Table - Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves - removable with storage bag
- Insulated white overhead has four (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- (2) Hella Fans outboard at forward window valance.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- (2) Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Portside amenity has built-in self draining drink cooler with stowage underneath.
- 110VAC outlet.
- Interior Stamoid Window covers (4)
- NEW Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Newly upgraded Hinckley JetStick II with "H Lock"
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- 12-volt "cigarette style" outlet in chart pocket
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Optional Hinckley OnWatch yacht monitoring system for smart phone. Can monitor location, batteries, etc.
- Raymarine ST-70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- Garmin 7215 color Chartplotter/Radar with HD 24" closed array antenna
- Icom M604 VHF radio and Command Mic III
- Compass - helm mounted
- Recent Fusion MS-AV750 Stereo with Pandora, Bluetooth and Sirius Satellite Radio
- (3) Pairs of speakers - In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse and cockpit. Cockpit speakers have separate amplifier and volume control.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with Gloss Trim accents. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the Pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Glacier White Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbourrefrigeration - 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Seward Princess Model 1203-1006 One Burner Built-in Butane Stove with Wood cutting board cover.
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for glass and mug stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Interior sole cover
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin, and head.
A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- High gloss cherry wood countertop under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Kravet Soleil Canvas - Navy fabric
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front doors
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans - port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House - Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- Twin VOLVO 370-hp D6 diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7" hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley upgraded "JetStick II" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Agea-X Fuel polishing system for main engines
- Reverso electric oil change system for main engines, transmissions and generator.
- Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- High pressure deck wash pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine room has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine space has a forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Groco bronze raw water strainers for engine cooling.
- Salt water deck wash in the anchor locker.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 15' stainless steel chain & 150' anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights
- (2) fishing rod holders in cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.