2011 Jupiter 38 FS
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION.. Call Today
Original owner boat with professional care from DAY ONE
Experienced boater and marina owner used this boat as a second, inshore cruise/fish boat.
New Boat Is Coming which will make the next owner a happy boater.
All the "RIGHT RIGGING"
Triple Yamaha F-350's with low hours and up to date service.
1050 HP Will get you to the Fish QUICK!
Top end Electronics by Furuno and Garmin including Autopilot.
Colored Hull with Factory Hardtop,
See the full spec's to get the full story right from Jupiter.
VIDEO-- VIDEO-- Watch The Video For A Close UP Look !
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Offshore Marine Services, Ltd..(7549464)
LocationPoint Judith, RI, US
Boat TypeCenter Console
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length38 ft - 11.58 meter
LOA:38 ft 7 in - 11.76 meter
Beam:10 ft 7 in - 3.22 meter
Draft - max:3 ft - 0.91 meter
Bridge Clearance:9 ft 2 in - 2.8 meter
Dry Weight:11480 lbs
Horsepower:350 (Individual), 1050 (combined)
Fuel Tank:320 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:50 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Original Owner Boat that has professional care the entire time. Not only an experience boater but a knowledgeable Jupiter Owner
Looking custom with the light blue hull.
Factory Fiberglass Hardtop with spreader lights and out riggers.
Great Electronics package:
Garmin 5212 Touch Screen MFD
Furuno NavNet 3D Color Sounder/ Plotter
Standard Horizon VHF
Lenco Electric Trim Tabs with Indicators
"Fly By Wire" Yamaha Electronic controls
Low hours Triple Yamaha F-350's with all service up to date'
For serious big game pursuits and the performance to leave others in your wake, we proudly offer the 38 FS, our largest center console.
She's loaded with everything needed to stand up to tuna, marlin and broadbills.
And when it's time to celebrate, rest those sore muscles and relax in the bow as the sun dips below the horizon.
- Closed cell PVC foam coring
- Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull
- Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system
- Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass
- High density ceramic matrix core transom
- Inner liner integrally bonded to hull
- No wood-no rot laminated design
- Posi-stern hull pad design
- Solid fiberglass bottom
- Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering
- Coaming Bolsters
- Anchor locker, top loading
- Bait prep center w/53 gal. stand-up livewell, tackle storage, cushion, rod
- holders, F/W sink w/shower
- Boarding ladder & grab rail
- Fishboxes - 2 ea. 104 gal. w/macerator drains
- Forward hand rails
- Fresh water washdown
- Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches
- Non-skid decks, with self bailing cockpit
- Rod holders, 6 ea.
- Rod racks, 4 pr.
- Rod storage lockers, 2 ea. - 7 cu. ft., lockable
- Safety equipment storage lockers
- Salt water washdown
- Storage compartment forward, 14 cu. ft.
- Storage compartments, 2 ea. - 8 cu. ft.
- Transom door & gate
- Helm seat w/drink holders & folding footrest
- All wiring tin coated copper
- Automatic battery management system
- Battery charger, multi-bank
- Battery parallel switch
- Bonded electrical system
- Circuit protection throughout
- Cockpit lighting, indirect LED
- Color coded & numbered wiring system
- Courtesy light in console
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- International navigation lights
- Marine horn, electric, dual
- Switch panel w/indicator lights, custom
- Weather resistant switches
- HD marine batteries, AGM
- Marine head, electric w/holding tank
- All fasteners, hinges and hardware are stainless steel
- Bilge pumps, automatic/manual (2) 2000 GPH
- Bronze thru-hull fittings below waterline
- Deck hardware, flush mounted, SS
- Double SS hose clamps below waterline
- Fuel filters/water separator(s) 10 micron
- Fuel tanks, HD marine aluminum, coal tar coated
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with SS insert
- Sea-cocks on all below water thru-hulls
- Trim tabs, recessed w/auto retract and indicators
- Water tank w/gauge
- Livewell pump, HD 1600 GPH
- Battery storage compartment
- Compass, high speed
- Console seat with cushions & armrests
- Custom SS steering wheel
- Easy access entry door to head, lockable
- Electronics compartment at helm
- Lockable rod storage
- Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt.
- Plexiglass windscreen
- Power outlet, 12V
- Recessed key switches
- Safety gear compartment
- SunLounge Console Cooler
- Custom oversize console w/stand-up head, ventilating hatch and easy access door
- Electronic binnacle control w/power trim
- Engine alarm system
- Engine cables & harness
- Fuel/water sensor w/alarm
- Hull boot stripe w/accent
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm
- SS propellers matched to engines
- Power Assist Steering
- Premium multifunction instrumentation to include: tachometers, voltmeter,
- hour meters, fuel gauges, water gauges, fuel monitoring system
Take note this is a New England Summer Season Boat that is Winter stored. Lightly And Used
Hard to find so maybe best to call the listing broker now to arrange for a showing.
Ready To Go So Let Us Know.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.