2012 Sabre 48 Salon Express
All reasonable offers to be considered!
Owner wants this to be the next 48 sold!
2012 Sabre 48
On Land ready for survey
1000 service performed
Sure Shade awning
Teak cockpit and swim platform
Electric high low table in the saloon
Dishwasher in galley
Upgraded Stereo System
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DiMillo's Yacht Sales - New York.(7559393)
Model48 Salon Express
LocationGlen Cove, NY, US
Vessel Name2012 Sabre 48
Designer:Sabre Design Team
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length48 ft - 14.63 meter
LOA:48 ft - 14.63 meter
Beam:15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
Draft - max:3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
Bridge Clearance:14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
Dry Weight:34700 lbs
Cruise Speed:26 MPH
Horsepower:550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
Max Speed:30 MPH
Fuel Tank:500 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. Optionally, this space can be laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit.
- FLIR Night Vision
- (2) Garmin 7215 Touch screen
- MFD4' Open array
- GPS Antenna GSM 22 Sounder module with bronze thru hullGarmin
- 300 VHF
- AIS 600 XM Weather Maretron Weather Station
- (2) 8' AntennaeCamera for POD/Lazarette area & Engine Room
- KVH M3 Sat TV dome with second dome for ascetics
- Upgraded Fusion stereo with separate zone control and smart device integration.
- 3 Receivers, Zones in master, salon and cockpit, includes subwoofer and zone remotes
Sabre 48 Salon Express
This 2012 Sabre 48 is available in Safe Harbor Marina, Glen Cove. Stored at one of the area's best facility, she is currently in the water and ready for survey and sea trial.
Custom Factory Options
- Custom Corian in galley
- Hand chosen darker teak soles and cherry joiner
- Four fans: Two at helm, One in the Galley, one in the forward stateroom
- Extra 110V outlets in salon,
- Chart table/storage
- Galley cabinet for coffee maker
- Magnum Energy Inverter 2800 W true sine wave
- Dimmer for cockpit lights
- Drinking water faucet with dedicated filter at galley sink
- Drawer in Master stateroom fitted with lock
- Custom mattresses in master and guest berths
- Fisher Paykel dishwasher in galley
- Induction cooktop in lieu of std
- Large single bay sink in galley with both Corian filler and two piece cutting board
- Dish soap dispenserWasher/dryer in crew to starboard with custom cherry dresser, mirror
- Raised joystick mount
- Optional second Stidd seat mounted with captain's Stidd seat mounted on custom cabinet.
- Freezer in space under cabinet
- Extended length of sofa in salon to the new cabinet. Make sofa convertible to lounge space
- Lower height of salon sofa seat backs
- Custom color on all salon blinds
- Custom fit blinds
- Overhead cherry hand rail on salon
- Two custom ottomans, replace sliding loveseat with electric opening hatch as the access to the crew space
- Custom table 24" x 60", and additional table for dining in cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.