2014 Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII
"MOTU" is a pristine Picnic Boat MKIII. This tastefully optioned yacht boasts AC, genset, FLIR, teak decking, bimini top and low hours.
She has been in Hinckley care since new in their Winter JetBoat Program including heated storage during the winter. She will convey with the Hinckley "CPO" Warranty.
ModelPicnic Boat MKIII
LocationHull, MA, US
Boat TypeJet Boat
Designer:Hinckley Design Group
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length37 ft - 11.28 meter
LOA:36 ft 11 in - 11.25 meter
Beam:11 ft 3 in - 3.43 meter
Draft - max:2 ft 1 in - 0.63 meter
Model:8LV common rail diesel
Horsepower:370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
Fuel Tank:220 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:27 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"MOTU" (name reserved) is an impeccable Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII. This well optioned JetBoat boasts air conditioning, generator, FLIR (forward looking infrared imaging system), teak decking in pilothouse and aft cockpit, Stidd helm seats, bimini top and much more. Her striking Midnight Blue hull paint and lovely lines will be sure to turn heads in every port of call. "Motu" has been in Hinckley care since new. She is enrolled in Hinckley's Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage every winter. At this high level of care, "Motu" will convey with Hinckley's Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty. Located in Hull, MA.
HULL and DECK
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with matching nonskid pattern.
- Double cream bootstripe
- Red bottom
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless Steel handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Optional teak pilothouse and cockpit sole.
- Optional refrigerator installed in starboard amenity.
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (1) Low-profile opening stainless steel hatch in cabin with Ocean Air Sky screen.
- (2) Electric opening stainless steel hatches in the Pilothouse with powered Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - helm mounted electric remote control
- Raymarine T 350 Thermal imaging camera painted to match the deck
- Hinckley custom stainless steel handrails powder coated to match pilothouse.
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom. Aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit.
More Cockpit features:
Teak interior and teak cockpit coaming.
- Teak deck in cockpit
Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Bimini: Hinckley designed multi-bow bimini
- Fishing package with rod storage and rod racks
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- Teak sole in Pilothouse
- (4) Pilothouse windows: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Ivory Ultraleather helmsman and passenger seats.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard in Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves with Stamoid table cover and additional socket in cockpit
- Insulated white overhead has four (2) Electric opening hatches with custom option powered Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under port and starboard pilothouse settee
- 120-volt outlet in forward settee face
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- (2) Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Optional Refrigerator mounted in starboard amenity with drawer overhead
- (2) Hella Fans
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick II"
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp, nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt "cigarette style" outlet in chart pocket
- (3) Cup holder
- iPod docking station
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST-70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine upgraded e165 color Chartplotter/Radar with with Bluetooth remote
- Raymarine Raydome to RD424HD 4kW HD Color Raydome Scanner in lieu of the standard RD418D Digital scanner
- FLIR- Forward looking imaging infrared camera (night vision)
- Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine
Raymarine T350 Extended Range Single -Sensor Thermal Night Vision Camera interfaced to Raymarine e-Series Chartplotter display
Raymarine CAM50 Reverse Image engine room camera.
- Icom M604 VHF radio and Commandmic III
- Raymarine AIS650 class B AIS transceiver with information to display on helm Chartplotter
Alpine IVE-W535HD AM/FM/CD/DVD Receiver, CD Changer/Controller with Sirius Satellite radio
iPod digital connection cable at helm in glove box
Bluetooth wireless audio streaming for iPhone/Android and other smart devices.
(3) Pairs of speakers - In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control. Cockpit speakers with dedicated amplifier with fader control.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the Island Queen berth accommodations forward.
- Savannah Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration - 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Single burner recessed electric cook-top with removable Corian cover
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Chart locker mounted behind the companionway door
The stove is set in the countertop and has a removable Corian cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves and built in cabin seat separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation
Island Queen BERTH (Forward)
- A very comfortable queen berth upholstered in Ralph Lauren Nautical Hopsack - Pebble
- Seat aft and to port of queen berth upholstered in Ralph Lauren Nautical Hopsack - Pebble
- Varnished cherry sheer lockers over berth outboard port and starboard
Storage under queen berth has two large drawers.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans - port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House - Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
Generator: Onan 9-kw generator with sound shield (Approx 124-hrs July 2019)
- Twin Yanmar 8LV 370-hp D6 diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7" hydraulic bow thruster
- (2) 10,000 BTU air conditioning units for pilothouse
- Optional Reverso oil change pump for engines/transmissions and generator service
- Hinckley custom "JetStick II" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- High pressure deck wash pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Overboard discharge for waste system
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25' stainless steel chain & 150' anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.