2014 Hinckley Talaria 34
DEKOI is in excellent shape and ready for her next adventure! She is a super clean, exceptional example of the Hinckley Talaria 34. With her stainless handrails and gelcoat decks, "Dekoi" has all the head-turning good looks with reduced maintenance. DEKOI will convey with the Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty.
Please review her specifications and pictures to see how special this Hinckley really is.
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.(7674620)
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Boat TypeJet Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length34 ft - 10.36 meter
LOA:34 ft 3 in - 10.44 meter
Beam:11 ft - 3.35 meter
Draft - max:1 ft 10 in - 0.56 meter
Model:BY2 common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:29 MPH
Horsepower:260 (Individual), 520 (combined)
Max Speed:33 MPH
Fuel Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:35 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:28 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"DEKOI" has all the head-turning good looks with reduced maintenance. Dekoi is a super clean, exceptional example of the Talaria 34.
The Talaria 34 features twin diesel engines, twin waterjets, electric bow thruster, large opening windows, large overhead hatches and a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and unparalleled maneuvering.
HULL and DECK
- Super Jet BlackAwlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Triple bootstripe in cream with red middle stripe
- Black bottom
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction of Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with an Aircraft grade end-grain balsa core above and below the waterline and Carbon-fiber inner skin which is SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color and decks, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless steel swim handle painted to match hull color
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12 volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel exterior handrails
- Three fixed ports on cabin top sides and one opening in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Hinckley pilothouse with radome painted to match mast on pilothouse top.
- Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum pilothouse hatches in overhead
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft-facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
More cockpit features:
- Optional varnished teak table with removable pedestal and canvas bag.
- Optional base to move table to aft pilothouse
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Cockpit seating cushions - in Luxor Leather Soft Touch White with navy piping.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door
- Ample storage in seat lockers
- Optional Cream Cockpit Mooring cover in Stamoid Ivory
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless stainless steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Optional Cream window and windshield covers made of Stamoid
- Teak ladderback Helm and Navigators seats - covered with Luxor Leather Soft Touch White with navy piping.
- Cushioned Settees port and starboard - covered in Luxor Leather Soft Touch White with navy piping.
- Insulated white overhead.
- Illumination is by three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Combination cup/rod holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick® II" which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine e-125 multifunction display at helm, in lieu of standard e9 9" multifunction display.
- Raymarine p70R Autopilot interfaced with GPS
- Display - Radar/Chartplotter/Depth Finder
- VHF/Radio/Sirius XM Satellite radio
- 4 kw digital raydome painted to match deck
- Differential GPS antenna
- Platinum Plus chart chip
- (2) 12V Hella Fans
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- "Sandalwood" Corian countertop
- Single undermounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover
- Stainless steel front-loading refrigerator
- Single burner electric cook-top with Corian countertop
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is front loading.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Sandalwood Corian countertop with white porcelain sink
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella "Mainstreet Latte" with "Heritage Char" piping.
- Double berth formed with Insert and matching cushion.
- Storage lockers under V-berth have easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
Hinckley wired electrical system where all wires are hand labeled
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capabilities each.
- House - One 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150-amp 12-volt DC alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- 30-amp battery charger for house and start banks.
- 30-amp - 110-volt shore power cord.
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2 260-hp common rail diesel engines
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- Proportional electric 7" bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStickII®" control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Polished SS anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.