2015 Tiara 3900 Coronet
*NEW INCOMING TRADE * 2015 TIARA 3900 CORONET!*
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN - CLASSIC FLAG BLUE HULL - WELL MAINTAINED
THE NICEST 3900 CORONET AVAILABLE!
DUAL GARMIN 8215xsv's w/SOUNDER, GARMIN VHF, GARMIN MULTI-FUNCTION DISPLAY, FLIR NIGHTVISION, COCKPIT CARPETS, LIKE NEW CANVAS AFT CURTAIN & SIDE ENCLOSURES, UPGRADED STEREO & TV SYSTEMS, LUMISHORE MULTI-COLOR UNDERWATER LIGHTS, GARMIN WiFi
This has had only one owner, and looks like it has been rarely used, and has spent its entire life on the Mid-Chesapeake Bay in FRESH/BRAQUISH water and has been recently detailed. It has a great open cockpit for day boating, and a nice interior cabin for weekending away this Summer.
DON'T WAIT LONG TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT TO PREVIEW THE BOAT AND MAKE YOUR OFFER, IT WON'T LAST LONG! CALL/TEXT/EMAIL TODAY!
We can assist you with every aspect of the purchase. Financing, shipping, etc. We have fully inspected this vessel and can confidently offer a clean and easy survey experience. The first serious buyer to come see this boat will not go home boatless!
LocationANNAPOLIS, MD, US
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length39 ft - 11.89 meter
LOA:41 ft 11 in - 12.78 meter
Beam:15 ft - 4.57 meter
Draft - max:3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
Bridge Clearance:10 ft 4 in - 3.15 meter
Dry Weight:24500 lbs
Horsepower:550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
Fuel Tank:535 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:120 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:38 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Built to World-Class Standards by an American Legend in boat building, the 3900 Coronet delivers on Tiara's promise to take day boat luxury and comfort to the next level. A wide 15- foot beam makes the Coronet a big 39-footer. The cockpit offers seating that includes a helm seat (with wet bar and prep center behind), port side curved companion lounge, and aft-facing lounge seat. The Coronet's standard hardtop (with opening hatch) is integrated into the windshield frame providing complete protection from the elements.
Below deck, the posh teak interior features a foredeck skylight/hatch system that runs nearly full length from the master stateroom to the salon and galley. The L-shaped lounge/dinette seats 5-6, and includes a high-gloss removable table. (The lounge converts to double lower berth and single upper Pullman berth, and includes a privacy curtain.) A flat screen TV in a cabinet faces the dinette., and the head includes a separate stall shower with bi-fold glass door.
POWER & PERFORMANCE
Upgraded Engine Package: Twin QSC/550 H.P. Diesel Inboards
THE FINER DETAILS:
Deck features a large cockpit with seating that includes helm seat (with wet bar and prep center behind), port side curved companion lounge and aft-facing lounge seat.
Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass • hardtop with side enclosures and Lewmar® skylight with opening hatch • 2 Lewmar® deck hatches with adjusters and Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers • flush forward deck acrylic skylight • molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit
Cruise-style radar arch • exterior Teak accent package • mahogany steering wheel • Teak upper cockpit companion table • premium stereo/sound system • aft cockpit L-lounge with transom storage
Command Station Features:
Tiara EZ Tilt-Away® helm console • 18" stainless steel destroyer tilt steering wheel • Portside navigation center with molded-in glove box, drink holders and fiberglass companionway door shroud • centerline acrylic sliding companionway door
Below deck features include:
A large, open and comfortable retreat that includes a Teak interior featuring a foredeck skylight/hatch system that runs nearly full length from the master stateroom to the salon and galley • Amtico® Dark Walnut floor • Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage under • Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat • full galley • entertainment center
Master stateroom includes:
A queen pedestal berth with innerspring mattress (with storage under) • full privacy curtain • starboard cedar-backed hanging locker • port/starboard upper hull side storage cabinets
A Corian® countertop • stainless steel undermount sink with Corian® cover • 2-burner electric cooktop with Corian® cover • microwave oven • Vitrifrigo® drawer refrigerator/freezer (optional ice maker available) • over/under cabinet storage • aft full height galley pantry • Upper dish lockers • two utensil drawers
Full frame entry door • Corian® countertop vanity • stainless sink • mirror • lower vanity storage • separate stall shower with bi-fold glass door • Vacuflush® toilet
- Classic Flag Blue Imron Hull & Fresh white gelcoat deck.
- Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides, and hand-laid fiber glass using premium resin.
- Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin.
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces.
- Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull.
- Gelcoated bilge.
- Bronze seacocks on all underwater thruhull fittings
- Molded-in hullside ventilation with filters
- Lenco® electric 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs.
- Two (2) Lewmar® deck hatches with adjusters, built-in Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers.
- One (1) flush acrylic deck skylight.
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller.
- One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1" bow rail with pulpit.
- Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain.
- Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Includes one (1) 10" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode and Delta® 35 lb. galvanized anchor.
- White rubrail with 316L S.S. cap • Six (6) S.S. cleats for lines - three (3) 10" cleats and four (4) 12" cleats.
- Hardtop with side enclosures and Lewmar® skylight with opening hatch.
- Tiara custom composite windshield frame with 1/4" tempered safety glass, handrails on side wings, and a windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers.
- Tiara hinged helm console, drink holder, and 18" S.S. destroyer tilt steering wheel.
- Manually adjustable helm seat. Includes wet bar with storage (aft of helm seat) and prep center with storage locker (aft of wet bar).
- Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door, and privacy cover.
- Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in glove box and drink holders.
- Port curved L-shaped companion lounge.
- Port aft-facing seat with storage in cockpit
- TV jack/outlet
- 120V GFI outlet
- 12V accessory outlet
Electrical and Mechanical Systems
- Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V AC electrical system with the master distribution panel located on the aft dinette bulkhead.
- One (1) 240V 50 amp 65' dockside power cord.
- Cable TV inlet/outlets.
- TV and AM/FM antennas.
- Onan® 9.0kw generator with sound shield • Battery charger (1), 60 amp.
- 12V two bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (two (2) engine batteries and three (3) house batteries).
- Battery parallel system.
- Electrical bonding system.
- Reverse polarity indicator.
- Zincs - transom, trim tabs and shafts.
- Single lever electronic controls.
- Hydraulic steering system with powered steering assist.
- Bronze axe head rudders and struts.
- Aquamet® S.S. prop shafts, 2 1/4" • Water cooled shaft logs with PSS® dripless shaft seal.
- Garmin® 7'' single display for monitoring engine systems.
- Dual Garmin 8215 Touch Screens with Sounder
- Garmin VHF Radio with Remote Mount Mic and Speaker
- Garmin Multi-Function Display
- Lumishore Multi-Color Changing Underwater Lights with Remote
- Integrated FLIR Nightvision
- Ritchie® SuperSport SS-2000 compass.
- High output alternators: 160 amps each.
- Electric engine hatch actuators.
- 12V engine room lights.
- Two (2) Racor® fuel filters with water separators.
- Two (2) raw water intake strainers.
- Vibration isolating mounts for engines.
- Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system.
- Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm, 2000 GPH each: One (1) forward, one (1) mid, and one (1) aft.
- Two (2) fuel tanks, total capacity 535 gallons (forward tank 250 gallons and aft tank 283 gallons), with in-line fuel shut-off valves on top of tanks.
- Dockside water inlet.
- One (1) fresh water tank, 120 gallons.
- Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo® variable speed pump, five (5) GPM.
- One (1) holding tank, 38 gallons.
- One (1) water heater with exchanger, 11 gallons.
- Dual trumpet air horn.
- Fireboy HFC 227 agent automatic/ manual fire extinguisher system in engine room.
- 4 Zone A/C system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Off The Hook Yacht Sales.
PMY Virtual Tour