2016 Hinckley Talaria 34
"WY KNOT" is a tastefully and heavily optioned, like new example of the Hinckley Talaria 34 JetBoat. This almost new (114 hours 7/19') stunning yacht is enrolled in Hinckley's Winter JetBoat package (including heated indoor storage) since new. At her high level of care, she will convey with Hinckley's CPO Warranty.
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Vessel NameWY KNOT
Boat TypeJet Boat
Designer:Michael Peters/Hinckley Design Group
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length34 ft - 10.36 meter
LOA:34 ft 3 in - 10.44 meter
Beam:11 ft - 3.35 meter
Draft - max:1 ft 10 in - 0.56 meter
Model:6BY2 common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:30 MPH
Horsepower:260 (Individual), 520 (combined)
Max Speed:33 MPH
Fuel Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:35 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:28 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"WY KNOT" is a like new (only 114 hours as of 7/19') example of the Hinckley Talaria 34 JetBoat. The owner of this yacht took great lengths of time working with Hinckley to build a tastefully optioned JetBoat. This low hour example is enrolled in Hinckley's comprehensive Winter JetBoat Package (including heated indoor storage since new). At this high level of care, she will convey with Hinckley's Certified Pre-Owned Warranty. Please review her pictures and features to see how special this Hinckley really is. "WY KNOT" will be sure to turn heads in every harbor. If you are looking at Hinckley Talaria 34's, this is a top contender.
The Talaria 34 features twin diesel engines, twin waterjets, electric bow thruster, large opening windows, large overhead hatches and a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and unparalleled maneuvering.
HULL and DECK
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction of Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with an Aircraft grade end-grain balsa core above and below the waterline and Carbon-fiber inner skin which is SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck.
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Black bottom
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with Teak inserts, stainless steel supports and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless steel swim handle painted to match hull color
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch.
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12 volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished handrails on exterior.
- Three fixed ports on cabin top sides and one opening in the head. Opening port in head has screen.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Hinckley pilothouse with radome painted to match mast on pilothouse top.
- Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum pilothouse hatches in overhead.
The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform.
More Cockpit features:
- Cushions covered in Luxor Leather Silver Pearl
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Optional base to move pilothouse table to aft cockpit
- Hinckley custom built teak step box with storage to aid boarding
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door
- Ample storage in seat lockers
- Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless stainless steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows.
- Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum hatches in overhead.
- Optional removable varnished teak drop leaf table with padded storage bag
- Two wood backed helm seats covered with Luxor Leather-Vellum
- Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Luxor Leather Silver Pearl.
- Insulated white overhead.
- Illumination is by three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers.
- Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard.
- (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows.
- Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head. Provides heat when engine is running.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick II" which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick
- Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level.
- 12-volt "cigarette style" outlet at helm.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/ Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E127 Radar/Chart plotter/Depth finder: multifunction color Chart plotter/Radar with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck. Differential GPS antenna.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS/Chartplotter, with wireless remote
- Fusion 700i AM/FM/DVD/USB satellite receiver ready with stereo and Bluetooth
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo remote - at helm
- Four Clarion speakers in pilothouse and cockpit with dedicated amplifier with fader controls.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Corian countertop
- Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover.
- Stainless steel front loading refrigerator.
- Single burner electric cook-top with Corian cover
- 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is front loading.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Corian "Glacier White" counter top.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter.
- Opening port with screen
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Sailcloth Seagull with filler insert
- Storage lockers under V-berth have easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard.
- Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth.
- Overhead opening hatch with screen
- Hinckley wired electrical system where all wires are hand labeled
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capabilities each.
- House - One 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- Two 150-amp 12-Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters.
- 30-amp battery charger for house and start banks.
30-amp - 110v shore power cord
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2-260hp common rail diesel engines.
- Hamilton 242 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- Proportional electric 7" bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStick II®" control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank - with overboard discharge system.
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- One 160 gallon polyethylene fuel tank.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch.
- Engine room forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Boat has been prepped for optional Air Conditioning including electrical panel upgrade, second shore power inlet with breaker and galvanic isolator, installation of thru-hulls with seacocks for intakes and running wiring.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25' stainless steel chain & 150' anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt air horn with switch on dash
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.